1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[LostOnes] Social Guild PvE-Life (RP) EU [English]

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by loboram, Feb 5, 2018.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Once again, trying to make it a real possibility, to play BDO as well as have an extra enjoyment; Roleplaying on top :oldman:

Are you tired of the typical daily routine, the Endless "grinding", or always just semi-afk'ing, getting more bored? :yawn::grumpy::meh:

Then check out our Guild (https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/lostones-social-guild-pve-life-rp-eu-english.212853/), the ONLY one on the GamezBD EU-server, offering Roleplaying (https://forum.gameznetwork.com/thre...d-pve-life-rp-eu-english.212853/#post-2145873).

Also a Big Great Welcome to all the new players, I mean not just newly arrived players, who already have experience in playing the game, BUT the really completely new players, not only to the GamezBD community, but to the Black Desert Online game.

I would like to guide you through the first part of the game, if you feel lost or need some information, I am glad to help out. So I can recommend that you join the guild, that way you can have some company, as well as help when you need it.

I do have to say, that we are mainly Adults, who have busy Real-Lives. This means that to us, computer games are just a means of enjoyment, while wasting Real-Life time. So First and Foremost; Real-Life. Always make room and space for what is Really going on, and not what is happening on a computer screen, Because everything you do in Real-Life actually matters, while everything you do in computer games; Does Not Matter at all :D