1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Low level mobs no drop

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by ImmortalRice, Mar 9, 2022.

1. ImmortalRice

ImmortalRice New Member

I'm level 65 but it seems like low level mobs dont drop loot. Is this a bug or something this game restricted? I'm trynna farm Greater Elemental Stone for crafting but nothing drop.

2. Chaos-Bomb

Chaos-Bomb Meme Dealer

if you are 10 levels above the mob it will barely drop anything as far as I know.

3. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

This is correct. Anything more than 9 levels the loot is not there. There are certain instances that you can get loot regardless of this they are as follows: Dark Poeta, Fire Temple, Adma, TL , DC and NTC. I don't think there is more than this. If you are trying to farm something your best bet is to go on mentor with a lower lvl and have them loot the mobs you need for drops or make a "twink" char for farming what you need.

4. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Like what the two person said up above this reply, any character that is 10 levels higher than the NPC you are trying to kill will give NO drop. :)

5. PowerPC603

PowerPC603 New Member

You can always gather aether and morph the greater elemental stones. Or run Fire Temple, each mob will drop 1 stone.