1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Lumiel] [Elyos]PEOPLE HACKING!! "Angelpupp

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by matix116, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matix116

matix116 New Member

3 days ago i was out in heiron looking for some pvp and what i see is asmo cler and temp. I'm sin so i tried my best on cler first and his hp just didnt go down at all, then like 10 elyos came to play and his hp was going down like some bosse's hp and the max dmg he would receive was 200, unfortunately i couldnt frap him.
    Today i see another one, the player named ANGELPUPP, elyos. I fought that player on duel and My crits were going only up to 200, or 300 max and every damage she was receiving was blocked. Her hp didn't go down at all almost (She haven't heal). If there is anything you guys could do to look that player up pls do. I also asked about fighting that player again so i can frap her and see what is going on, she said "no" and was trying to get me to leave her alone lol.
    P.S. HATE HACKERS!!

Attached Files:

2. Sharps

Sharps Lookin' Sharp

That's probably not enough proof, gonna need Fraps >.>

And what are your weapons?

3. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

*facedesks* She/he/it blocked your regular attacks, Your skills did normal damage. Pm me your characters name so I can look into it further though if you want I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.