1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make It Fit

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by crystalize, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crystalize

crystalize Guest

[​IMG]

I hope you like solving jigsaw puzzles and that you are good at it becase I have prepared something special for you!

[​IMG]
    The idea behind this event is very simple. I will give you a screenshot and you will have to put the missing puzzles back into the correct spots. How to do it? Check it out below!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]Everyone can participate in this event, including staff members.
    [​IMG] This event will last for 7 days. The jigsaw puzzle will be posted at random times ONCE a day.
    [​IMG] It means there will be 7 rounds alltogether.
    [​IMG] In order to win you have to fit ALL the puzzles in the right spots. If there is something missing or the spot isn't correct your answer will be counted as invalid.
    [​IMG] Editing your private message will result in disqualification. You are allowed to send me a PM as many times as you wish but DO NOT edit the message you already sent.
    [​IMG] There is only ONE winner per round and you are allowed to win ONCE only.
    [​IMG] The first person who sends me a private message with the correct answer is the winner.
    [​IMG] You have to open the screenshot in ANY editing software and to write the numbers of the puzzles carefully (see the example below)
    [​IMG] The format must be followed in order to join.
    [​IMG] Players joining with multiple forum/in-game accounts will get disqualified and will receive a black strike.
    [​IMG] Forum accounts made after the event has been announced are not allowed to participate.
    [​IMG] Use the following site to post your answer: www.imgur.com
    Posting your answer to ANY other site will be counted as invalid.

[​IMG]

In order to participate in this event, you must contact @crystalize in a private message with the correct format and answer.

PM Title:
    Make it fit x
    (x is a number of round)
    Your PM must contain the following information:
    IGN:
    Race:
    Answer: (a link to the picture or a picture)
    An example of a jigsaw puzzle :
    [​IMG][​IMG]

An example of your answer sent via Private Message:
    IGN: Aleis
    Race: Asmo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HOW TO EDIT THE PICTURE?
    1. Right click the PICTURE and select "Save image as...".
    2. Open the saved image with any editing software.
    4. Use a pencil, a brush or a text tool to write the numbers of the correct puzzles. Make the numbers visible!
    6. Save the result and upload it to Imgur.

[​IMG]

This is a daily event and it will be hosted for 7 days in a row at random times
    Event starts: 10th march 2018
    Event ends: 17th march 2018

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Costume Remodel of Choice

[​IMG]

zuigetshu, Alex, Picex and 12 others like this.
  2. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Round 1 is up!
    Make sure you FOLLOW THE RULES and the correct entry format including the PM TITLE.
    You are not allowed to edit your PMs. If you do so you will be disqualified for breaking the rules.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I am waiting for your PMs with the correct answers! Make sure to mark all the puzzle spots before sending me a PM.
    SEND ME JUST A SCREENSHOT WITH NUMBERS ON IT
    Good luck!

Snowinkle likes this.
  3. crystalize

crystalize Guest

We've got the winner of the 1st round!

Congratulations to @Snowinkle for being the quickest to send me the correct solution!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations and see you tomorrow with the 2nd round of the event!

LordJP, Joze, xPillowww and 1 other person like this.
  4. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Round 2 is up!
    Make sure you FOLLOW THE RULES and the correct entry format including the PM TITLE.
    You are not allowed to edit your PMs. If you do so you will be disqualified for breaking the rules.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I am waiting for your PMs with the correct answers! Make sure to mark all the puzzle spots before sending me a PM.
    Good luck!

mckiko, Picex and Waspswizzler like this.
  5. crystalize

crystalize Guest

We've got the winner of the 2nd round!

Congratulations to @Hizie for being the quickest to send me the correct solution!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations and see you tomorrow with the 3rd round of the event!

Joze, xPillowww, mckiko and 2 others like this.
  6. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Hello Guys!
    Due to my mistake of accepting a solution without the proper PM TITLE I have decided to make an additional round for you.
    I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my mistake.
    While sending me your solution make sure your title says: Make It Fit - extra round

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good luck!

Hizie and Zirael like this.
  7. crystalize

crystalize Guest

We've got the winner of this round!

Congratulations to @Grewpain for being the quickest to send me the correct solution!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Congratulations and see you tomorrow with the 3rd round of the event!

xPillowww and Zirael like this.
  8. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Round 3 is up!
    Make sure you FOLLOW THE RULES and the correct entry format including the PM TITLE - Make It Fit - round 3

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good luck!

micro likes this.
  9. crystalize

crystalize Guest

We've got the winner of 3rd round!

Congratulations to @zuigetshu for being the quickest to send me the correct solution!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations and see you tomorrow with the 4th round of the event!

xPillowww and zuigetshu like this.
  10. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Round 4 is up!
    Make sure you FOLLOW THE RULES and the correct entry format including the PM TITLE - Make It Fit - round 4

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good luck!

Joze and xPillowww like this.
  11. crystalize

crystalize Guest

We've got the winner of 4th round!

Congratulations to @empathe for being the quickest to send me the correct solution!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations and see you tomorrow with the 5th round of the event!

12. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Round 5 is up!
    Make sure you FOLLOW THE RULES and the correct entry format including the PM TITLE - Make It Fit - round 5

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good luck!

13. crystalize

crystalize Guest

We've got the winner of 5th round!

Congratulations to @Matter for being the quickest to send me the correct solution!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations and see you tomorrow with the 6th round of the event!

14. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Round 6 is up!
    Make sure you FOLLOW THE RULES and the correct entry format including the PM TITLE - Make It Fit - round 6

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good luck!

15. crystalize

crystalize Guest

We've got the winner of 6th round!
    Congratulations to @Picex for being the quickest to send me the correct solution AND THE CORRECT PM TITLE! Make It Fit - round 6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations and see you tomorrow with the last round of the event!

xPillowww, Joze, Picex and 1 other person like this.
  16. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Round 7th is up!
    Make sure you FOLLOW THE RULES and the correct entry format including the PM TITLE - Make It Fit - round 7

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good luck!

17. crystalize

crystalize Guest

We've got the winner of 7th round!

Congratulations to @Bunnicula for being the quickest to send me the correct solution AND THE CORRECT PM TITLE! Make It Fit - round 7

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That was the last round of this event! Thank you for participating.
    The prizes will be sent once I collect the winners' choices :)

See you around!

Picex and Snowinkle like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.