1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manastone for assassin?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by d3nny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. d3nny

d3nny New Member

Jus wanna hear other which set would b nice for an assassin with what kinda manastones?

2. Drak13

Drak13 Banned

Evasion / Critical +17

3. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I went with fully attack +5 with my sin. And ABG armor. e.e

4. Zee

Zee Banned

Sorry but evasion and critical is just a lame build ... Full attack mate (If you got the necessary armor & weapon set)

1 person likes this.
  5. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

set doesn't matter in my opinion. go with which ever has more slots. use crit up to 400 or so then go all attack.

6. ade

ade ♥ Fashionista ♥ Forum Legend

i suppose assasin should use full attack like gladiators if you would want to finish your opponent faster ;)

7. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

440 is the soft cap...480 is recomended for all fighters....This way u nulify any 100 resist crit with a scroll 120 crit and u get 1/2 crits

For glads i recomed 480 for sins irecomend 440 + attack+5 (they need more attack then crit)

Also i like to add about manas dO NOT exagerate(do not spam 1 manas in all ur gear this is a commo mistake ur char needs everythin and a balanced char is usually the best unless uonly want to pve in that case 440+full attack is the correct)

Keep a record how ur char is doing...If u miss a lot some acc 27 might be better. If u get killed wo launching a skill alot hp95 will aid u, euro-vasion i never studied...if eurovasion affects only fighter hits(arrows+melee) don t choose it if u can dodge spells then it may be good

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  8. maskedbr

maskedbr Respected Member

magic boost is the best one

and no.. im not joking

na ok i am...
    anyway i wanna test full mb with dualdagger o_O

9. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

How i would implement this... I l ll had 4 daggers... 2 full attack(i would put crit in gear) 2 full mbooost then i create a macro for changing weaps with 1 click. When stealth i would use the MB ones for high magic skill dmg. When my skills are in a cooldown i would change to attack for high melee dmg. I would add some macc too cause figheters are low on that

PS:1 can be done with ranger and 2 bows too
    PS2:i never played rogue endgame so i m not too familiar with sin-ran skillz

10. maskedbr

naa rune skills are magic but the demage do not change with m bosst.. it increase according to the lvl of rune... i mean full mboost to use godstones that make magical demages... dunno if its good but makes sense xD

11. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

I socketed 5 attack stones and 1 CR17 stone on every piece of my armor, it works pretty well

12. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

That s ot so helpfull to know, if u r using elite gear someonw with less gear won t have the same stats
    If u using so and so gear it would be too much for someone with elite
    Tell us stat numbers

the best guide is to watch how ur char is doin
    Miss-add acc27
    Low hits=add attack 5
    Rarely crits=add crit 17
    Constant dieing=I recomed hp 95 is solid ad reliable vs all classes whether casters or fighters

Keep ur char well fooded poted scrolled, it helps alot ad saved me from many difficult situation both pvp and pve DO NOT NEGLECT THIS

Might be a good idea to either
    Make alchs and cooks to save cash
    Makeconstant dp runz to get cash by sellin gears and buy pots from others

13. Ian

Ian Expert

ill go for full attck!!!

14. maskedbr

i just hate guys that need to use 100% same build from other players

make your own... lazy

15. FadetoBlack

Socketing HP on a sin is not a good idea, survivability does not mean much if you can't kill your target

16. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

So is evasion. That s why i m saying this. If ones NEEDS survivability better use hp 95 cause evasion14 and Mres14 only affect half chars in game(aprox)

Also balance is the key and watchig how ur char is doing. I m not saying to put all slots Hp 95 but if u add 500 hp it may be just enough to score a few xtra crits or to survive a 1 shot or a crit when u r unprepared. Faster dps doesn t necessarely mean more dps, cause if u dead u do 0 dps

PS: If i was rogue i would exploit o attack speed+godstones+stun lock then on raw damage...
    How i would do this? i would use knives(not swords) add stun godstones on both then use greater awakening scroll. Again maybe i had 2 weapons 1 for high concealed-ambush dmg and one for stun lock after concealement. I may even use sword main hand dag offhand(if sins allowed to do this i m not sure)

17. FadetoBlack

in the case of sins you're better off using attack, since all of their passives and active skills are geared towards damage dealing.

if you were speaking of a glad or temp I'd understand that more, since they have skills which heal for percentages of hp and add percentages of hp. This means that your 95hp manastones will get a boosted effect. In sins this goes towards attack, since they have a load of buffs that affect attack, so you'd end up getting more bang for your buck.

obviously you're free to socket hp, but I just don't think it'd achieve as much of an effect, the job isn't to survive, its to kill your target as fast as possible, often not giving them time to react.

18. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

The bold is only partially truth for glads, imp stamina and 2nd wind(if u have slots to equip those stigmas) do that but the strongest glad skills Zikel s threat ad daevic fury(not sure on names the 4k dp skills) are indeed percentage to attack based so i could argue the same against your statements

I STILL INSIST what s of vital importantance is HOW YOU like to play ur char and how ur char reacts to what s happenning. There are more than one way to play EACH char and what the majority does isn t neccessarily what YOU can excel at. So really the only standard imo is the 440 critical chance(i see no point why not having it max soft cap)

Beyond that u can do whatever SUITS YOU and YOUR char best that s why i speak with options and not directives. It s tailored not staus qvo.

And as Maskedbr said not all sins have to be identical

19. LordEvil

LordEvil New Member

lol i just read some replies let me say this, some who replied have no clue what Sin is and even the less they played Sin before for making such comments about Sin build.
    For start Sin's are DD's means they are (damage Dealers), Sin's have the most higher dmg ingame off all other chars. Full ABG Sin +15 can kill just about any 1 in less than 5 sec, if u know how to play Sin properly.
    So yes the build of Sin is Attack+5 stones in all slots, no other stones u should use, the reason is simple Sin's are not to "hang around in figths" means u have to kill fast, because if u dont well ur dead meat for sure, why this, well its obvious why, leather is not exactly the best armor, just abit better than cloth. So more extra dmg u have better, more fast u can kill.
    Just keep in mind Sin's for exemple with ABG/anuhart gears u will have alot of extra HP aswell.
    Thats my advice to u, use attack+5 stones in slots, nothing else.

Just my 2 cents.

20. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

I m the one who admited i never played sin. You wouldn t know if i didn t so there is no point to remind us...
    However i played sins on wow and lineage for many many many many years with arena pvp etc i do know what the class can do and they r not so different in these other games

Also I like to add that http://www.aiondatabase.com/item/110300917/anuhart-assassin-jerkin vs http://www.aiondatabase.com/item/110600869/anuhart-gladiator-breastplate

Which is better? Is there an answer? one is better at pdef the other at Mres. Rangers sins glads temps and chanters(i think chanters included) do ignore mres and Clerics,Sorcs SMs that do ignore pddef on their attacks!!!

SO WHICH IS BETTER? also one has evasion the other parry totally different!

I leave readers to decide whose advices to follow....