1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mediah main story completion bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Atachzy, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Atachzy

Atachzy New Member

Bug Name:
    Mediah main story completion bug
    Bug Description:
    Quest: [CO-OP] AWAKENED BLACK SPIRIT (Last Mediah main quest)
    Dark Spirit transformed into first small egg form and always shows that i have new quest, when i don't have it.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    I have completed all main quests up to Mediah and after completing "[CO-OP] AWAKENED BLACK SPIRIT" Black Spirit should bug out.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Actually this is not true, I do not know where you got this information but it is simply not true.
    The Black Spirit NEVER goes away and the questline continues well after Mediah, the only thing that is supposed to happen after this particular questline is that your Character gains the ability to control the Black Spirit this is the reason the Black Spirit shrinks into this tiny little bubble again like it was at the very beginning.

I hope I understood your bug report correctly and that this will give you an answer to close this post.

3. Atachzy

Atachzy New Member

Quick update: Completed Valencia I quest line. Now my Black Spirit actually became small spirit with armor, after Mediah quest line he became small round spirit (second form, when you get option to enhance equipment).

My main problem right now is, that Black Spirit icon always shows me, that i have some quest available, but there are no new quests.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am glad that you found the solution and that you got your Black Spirit under control :)
    The problem with Black Spirit quest alert is that everytime you enter an area where the BS (Black Spirit) has or had a quest it lights up, it does not care whether you already finished the quests in the area, it is a Black Spirit so I always say that it is just trying to play tricks on me and then I just disabled the BS quests alert, sure it still tries by glowing in the game system tray but it is no longer an ongoing interruption.
    Hope that helps :)