1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Minion System

Discussion in 'Guides Archive' started by Koro, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koro

Koro (•͈⌔•͈⑅) Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Minion System
    What are Minions? They are your little helpers. They are the new version of pets you know but with several more functions.
    5.5~6.2

How does it work?
    Minions increase the players' stats, grant them access to powerful skills and basically fulfill special pets' features such as looting and using consumables for their owner.
    There are four grades of Minions: A, B, C and D. And as the logic says, the strongest minions are in Grade A. Minions' level can be increased in order to boss their skills. Each of those minion has its own special appearance and skills.

How can I get a minion?
    Minion contracts are available through lakrum treasure boxes, Mad King Laurent custom drop (Lakrum boss), luna shop (Daishunerk's Game of Fate) and webshop.

How can I use the Minion skills?
    Skill 1 can only be used when the energy scale is full (you can see the points scale by targeting your minion). Your minion's points will increase after gaining EXP. The second skill has a low probability of being activated (1%, 2%, depends on the skill level). You can activate the skill after summoning the minion by clicking on the skill.

How to level up my Minion?
    One way is by gaining EXP. Your minion has to be summoned in order to gain EXP by killing monsters and doing quests (lakrum quests are still in development).
    Another way which is pointless, is by killing other minions. The higher the minion's grade, the more points you will receive. You will know that your minion is ready for the next level after its exp scale color changes, and you will need a minium.
    You can combine four minions of the same grade and level if you wish to get a better one. If you fail, you will still get another minion but it will be of the same grade and level. If you're lucky enough to success, you will get a minion of a higher grade and level.

What are Miniums?
    Miniums are used to evolve your minions. Once your minion is evolved, you will get access to the second skill and you will also receive upgraded skills (higher probabilities).
    There are three grades of Miniums: A, B and C. Each minium grade can be used on the same minion' grade, which means, if your minion grade is A, you won't be able to use grade B or C miniums to evolve it. Miniums are obtained through Lakrum bosses, normal monsters and PvP battlegrounds rewards.

Screenshots and explanations:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I explained everything in detail so it would be easier for you to understand what Minion actually is.
    If there's anything I forgot, please feel free to add!
    Thanks to Noyah for her support~

Takuro, Avalyn, Luff and 7 others like this.
  2. bluefire

bluefire Proficient

Where can you get miniums?

3. Shuvi

Shuvi -S-O-L-O-

You can buy it from "Gold Sand Traders" npc located at the pandaemonium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.