1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Missing: Fire Room Guardian and the loot he drops " Raging Flame Jewel "

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Aeon85, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeon85

Aeon85 New Member

So the problem is , I've been trying lately to create a Lava Greatsword ( Lava Greatsword - Aion Item - aiondatabase.com ) and to do that i need the specific item: Raging flame jewel ( Raging Flame Jewel - Aion Item - aiondatabase.com ).
    I went to the Sky Temple where the mob Fire Room Guardian ( Fire Room Guardian - Aion NPC - aiondatabase.com ) should be when you enter the Fire room , but he does not appear at all . I searched also some forums and find out that you need to do the FT entry quest The Three Keys ([Group] The Three Keys - Aion Quest - aiondatabase.com) and collect the keys "Wind Key" and "Abyss Key" in order to make the mob Fire Room Guardian appear in the Fire room after 30 minutes it says. I've done the whole thing and i was waiting even for 45 minutes and still nothing , so i decided to give up and look for help from our staff members or anyone who has done this. I tried to wisp some of the AM's in game but nobody replied to me :(

Thank you for your help in advance ^_^

IGN : Ziy - gladiator - asmodian
    Server : Lumiel

2. Oppaaa

Oppaaa New Member

The quest might be bugged. Try reporting it in the Bug Section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.