1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Missing Items] CRAFTING FAIL

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by laraki, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laraki

laraki Getting there

Ok, so, for some time now (since before 2.5) i've been trying to craft a Expert Noble Asvata Bow [item: 101700285] for my sin twink. Anyway, because the crafting rates for procs are so retardedly low here, that resulted in me crafting 17 bows, 16 of which were white, and 1 of which proc'd green... Yay. Anyway, since i still wanted the gold bow i've been waiting for the "Fine Designs" which let u use those failed proc attempts (3 of them at once) to make a greater output item that you need. So, recently 2.5 got released and, imagine my joy to see the Fine Designs added to the handicrafting npc. I bought the fine designs i needed, and prepared to attempt to use my 16 white bows to craft the greater outputs i needed to work up to gold. But what happened instead was this: I clicked on the crafting button for the fine design thing i had selected to craft green bows (it said it would make like 5 or 6) all my white bows instantly dissapeared and instead of crafting taking place to turn them into green bows, i was given a message that said "you have stopped crafting" ... all my bows were gone and i got nothing out of it.

Luckily for me, at the advice of the admins here on the forums, i was smart enough to go thru my account and screenshot ALL my item's prior to 2.5's release ^.^ so i have proof of this, and here it is:

Here is where you can see me with my 16 white bows before the 2.5 update:

http://imageshack.us/f/820/aion1205.jpg/

Here is a screenshot i took immediately after attempting to craft using the Fine Designs, where all my white bows were removed from my inventory by the game's broken crafting mechanic:

http://imageshack.us/f/26/aion1422.jpg/

To anyone who thinks i shouldnt be complaining about loosing 16 white bows and wanting them back:
    The white bows i showed in the screenshot represent about 4000 morphed logs of work, which took several hours and many dp jelly, they also represent alot of aether, and alot of flux's which u can only buy a set number of at once, so alot of work went into it and it was taken from me due to the game's broken mechanic through no fault of my own.

Finally any help fixing this issue is greatly appreciated.

Char name: Nyfelyn
    Server: Lumiel
    Items Missing: 16 <Asvata Bow>

2. laraki

laraki Getting there

Bumpitybampbumpbomp.

3. laraki

laraki Getting there

I need an AM or a mod or something to help me with this.

4. edcheng

edcheng New Member

That happened to me also when I crafted my sky dragon shoulder plate. I want my materials back too...

Char neme: Hyoria
    Server: Lumiel
    Items missing: 173 Fine firm balaur horn, 190 Pilant firm balaur skin, 2 furious excration of terror, 5 brillant drenite ore, 3 Brillant magical aether, 8 blue Heliotrope Crystal

5. zion91

zion91 New Member

6. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

Already took care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.