1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mobius Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Hebihime, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

My my, this place brings so much memories back. cant believe its been 7 years.

So, I m wondering if anyone here is playing Mobius Final fantasy. The game is free to play (with in-app purchases) and released worldwide on iOS and Android in the middle of 2016. The graphic is beautiful and the game was pushed as a full-scale console RPG on smartphones. The combat is fun enough—the controls are simple to execute with one hand (portrait orientation) and yet it doesn't sacrifice depth in being easy to maneuver, there are cards involved, you got to level them up and equip Wol (the Warrior of Light) with them, then you may go to battle and fight. Physical (normal) attacks and Special (using cards/special moves) attacks can be performed during battle. There is an amount of strategy involved, so don't even think about Auto-Playing everything.

One of the best features in Mobius is the Multiplayer mode because you can team up with your friend or join a random party to take down bosses, It allows player to form/join parties and choose up to 4 roles.
    ps: Be sure to have well over 2 GB of space available on your device.

Anyway, Great to see things got survived and improved here, have fun everyone. <3<3
    here are some screenshots of mobius ff.
    Screenshot_20170123-163216.png Screenshot_20170123-163533.png

Gilldartz and Snax like this.