1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My 3 characters dissapeard in 2-3min

Discussion in 'Problems' started by marinboduro, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marinboduro

marinboduro New Member

Hi
    Well i was playing gamez aion today upping lvl whit one member of my legion NEW BG,we was in Theobomos Lab killing mobs.
    The hour was around 4pm GTM +1.My friend get disconection from the server and y dead. I relogued to be alive again and was waiting my friend to log in and still killing mobs again,but i ger Disconection from the server.In 2minutes i loggued in again in Gamez Aion,i wrote my account and my password and i saw a new windown what was telling me to join how ellyios or asmodians,i was a bit confuse because already i got 3 chars in Siel how Elyios.I clicked to Elyios and after that i saw how i was whit 0 characters in Siel whit my accout...
    I loggued out and after that i logguein in again as fast as i can but was the same...then i started to think that any hacker deleted my chars because no1 of my friends got my account or password.I made a new character whit one of the same names of my characters before.The name of the new character was Dumperr and when i clicked to try if i can use that name the game told me that i can use this name....so i dont know what happened but in 2minutes i was disconected of the server and in 2minutes i was whithout characters after..i wanna know what happened whit them because i am not in the mood to make again my 3 characters.
    Dont know if that will help you whit something to give me back my characters but yesterday at night around 9pm GTM +1 i was upping level in Elthen and i saw 2 Spiritmasters playing whit speed hack,i saw that they was whit speed hack because when their HP was low they started to move so fast to 30 or 40metres from me..the names of those 2 Spirimasters was Hissing or Hessing one of those two names and the another one Spiritmaster name was Maxdriver.
    PLease GM´s give me back my old characters i wanna play whit them,because i dont have alot of time to make again new characters and start up level again to my 3 characters...help me please..

2. daax

daax - Forum Legend

server rollback? sorry tl'dr :<

3. marinboduro

marinboduro New Member

what mean tl´dr ¿ cant understand you what you mean

4. GraveXD

GraveXD Shhhhhh♪ (*'-^)- v(^_^ Forum Legend

Sorry but it is very hard to believe something like this can happen, even for a server rollback I highly doubt that you could have lost 3 characters. You will need very strong evidence to even consider this a problem. Gm's do not have the access to delete any characters so that is out of the question, and as for your reports we do not ban anyone just because they are accused you need evidence first.

5. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Are u sure that u choose the right server?

6. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Mmmm. I looked up your account via that char name you provided.
    Thing being, Three characters exist on siel, 1 on Lumiel.

Make sure you are selecting the correct server when you log in. As, seeing as how our database is recognizing the account having 3 characters on Siel / and one on lumiel. I would say you accidentally chose the wrong server somehow.

side note. Why are we in a MU forum for an AION Related issue?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. marinboduro

marinboduro New Member

ah sorry was my bad then,i thing that this happened cuz when i log in and write my account and my password i click enter so fast and dont see the windows what iam opening...sorry to much is my fault and never more will happen that :p
    ty u all.

8. Elianne

Elianne ♡ Lumiel Slave ♡ Forum Legend

This happens to me a lot. I learned my lesson after freaking out the first time -- always check which server you've selected before assuming your characters poofed =p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.