1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My Aesir Resume/Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by necronious, Nov 7, 2010.

1. necronious

necronious New Member

Hello, I've been playing Aion for about a week now, have a couple of level 55's and now that I think that I am hooked, I am looking for a good legion.

My Background:

Founded and ran a guild in WoW for 5 years (including early alpha). The guild had many Blizzard employees (including executives) and was a good combination of high level raiding, social activity and PvP. I had several classes in 2v2 and 3v3 rated more than 2200 in arenas.

Today I am done with leading raids and guilds and just want to be a good guildmate. I write my own schedule because I am self employed (professional poker player) so I can for the most part can write my own schedule but I don't plan to go as hardcore as I did in past games. However, it seems this game doesn't necessarily have the content to support that level of play.

I am over 40 but you wouldn't know this from hearing me on Vent. I am fun loving, good sense of humor and good at general morale.

I currently have a 55 priest (Ghettobarbie) and a 55 gladiator (Brokeback). I have several others 30-40 that I will have leveled up soon.

What I Am Looking For:

Sorry, I don't mean to sound demanding, I just want to make sure we're a mutual fit.

Must be a Vent or TS guild.
    Must have semi-regular guild outings (semi-endgame PvE and PvP)
    No startups. If you're still in random invite mode, I respectfully pass.

If interested feel free to contact me ingame or here in the forums.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010