1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My problem which doesn't happen to everyone

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by josesimmanuel, Jul 14, 2011.

1. josesimmanuel

josesimmanuel ☆Legendary Member☆

So .... I got dc'd a couple of times .. it's like OTCBuildClient32_woGG has stopped working...

i know there's a lot of reason of why this is happening ... i have try to :
    - update my directx
    - reinstall my gamezaion launcher and ncsoft launcher
    - repairing my client wit ncsoft like everyday since i get dc'd in almost everytime when its get laggy, but sometimes i dont get dc'd.

so I wanna know of what to do ... maybe giving me a suitable reason for this ... since the last update (2.1 to 2.5) i dont have any kind of issues like this one ... and somehow when the group bug is annoying us again .. i get this error, and yes i know its fixed already ... so idk .. what makes me get this error again like the group bug did ...

i'm using uthi's item pak (replacing the old item pak everytime i repaired my client because i get dc'd), and ... running in 32-bit op. system from w7.

Thanks for reading!:rightful:

2. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

32-bit clients are supposed to act weird on 64-bit operating systems :) Mine crashes from time to time too, I bear with it though. We have to wait for d3d8thk.dll for bin64 :)

Edit: Oh wait, you're on a 32-bit OS? That's strange. I could only recommend running Aion alone, or Aion + few other programs (aside from system processes, anti-virus etc. ) along with it when you play :\

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

otcbuildclient32.wogg - InfiniteAION Forums

"I have solved this problem and the solution is to update your DirectX via NCSoft launcher, just click play then repair process ir done and it'll update."

its true running retail gives lot more accurate errors

1 person likes this.
  4. daax

daax - Forum Legend

OMG !!!! Smaaaaaaaaarty ! welcome back !!!!! we missed u :x

5. Smartik1

hi daaxie :p

@josesimmanuel look over the retail forums as well as all private servers, its a widely shared error that most have not solved yet (real cause not known either) therefore its not a problem on your end. just wait for the next client update

6. Blueblazer

Blueblazer New Member

I have the same problem :(

I hope it will be solved soon, as I updated direct-x fully but still the same problem :(

7. Smartik1

there r 2 directx issues that u can look at. sometimes when u run retail aion it tells u to get the LATEST directx, however the game runs on directx 9.0c and its the one required to run it.

u can try both of these, they dont overwrite each other, they complement each other. however judging by the number of people with the same issue, id say its not related to you personally and its something ncsoft has to fix in their client ^^

8. josesimmanuel

josesimmanuel ☆Legendary Member☆

Okay thanks for your help, smartik, and razor. at least im not the only one and its not because of me