1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My Publick Apology Letter

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by iamAshuka, Mar 20, 2011.

1. iamAshuka

iamAshuka Well-Known Member

Dear Legionmates and Fellow gamers,

It appears i really have unintentionally disbanded <K I N G S>, system error or not, it's still my fault for putting it in that situation in the 1st place. Ignorance of the game errors or bugs isn't really a good excuse for someone like me. So i'm swallowing all my pride and i write this letter for everyone to see.
    I, from the bottom of my heart, am really sorry for what happened.
    I can never do anything to repay all the hard work you've done to that legion. those 25 people who have been in that legion have been through thick and thin just to bring it to what it is. Yes it was the best, Yes it was fun and yes it was family. Though we had our downtimes, our dramas within the legion, our "oh F*cking fear" moments, those were still one of the best times we had together. I would like to take this opportunity to mention a handful of people.

Marcheii. aka Calith
    - I'm sorry for being the worst BG , the worst glad and the worst friend you've ever had in your entire aion life. Im very thankful you shared your time with a loser like me, im very thankful that you helped made <K I N G S> be the way it is now.

Kisra
    - I'm sorry for not being able to talk with you so much, i owe you alot since we met way back at 1.9. I really havent got the chance to tell you how much i appreciate all you did for me and for <K I N G S> back then and now. Im sorry that i was your BG.

Yoomikuchi
    - Yoomi, you're the best person around here. Im so sorry i wasnt able to give you the treatment you wanted. Im sorry im a really F*cked up BG. Im sorry im the worst friend you've met. I wish for the best to your upcoming surgery and for your future as well. Thank you for all the things you've done for me and for <SHEOL> and <We Love Chocolates> and most specially <K I N G S>. I dont think i could have been any luckier to have met someone like you.

Waldstein
    - Hey Wald, I'm sorry for whatever problems i have caused you, Im sorry also that i was a really fail BG. You fixed almost all problems i had with the other members for me. You're still the number 1 glad in the server. Thank you also for still visiting from time to time. Come to think of it. You're the one that made me think 3 vs a city is possible.

Xianrey
    - Hey xian, I'd like to thank you, for choosing <K I N G S>, for being with us through thick and thin. For keeping the legion's MOOD colorful which i could never do. Thank you for everything you've shared with us. Im sorry about what happend to the legion you loved. Im sorry i was a fail BG, im sorry i always yelled at you when stuff happens. Im sorry i tend to be a perfectionist where in reality im more than fail.

Sexyspell
    - KOSTA , I havent said this to you yet, but. I am really glad you joined us. I was head over heels happy when you joined us coz i was thinking "damn, i got the best LEGION MATES ever NOW!" and yes, you're a great person, a great friend. In fact the only mistake you've done is believing me and following a FAIL BG. Im sorry Kosta.

Charmy
    - 1st of all i would like to say sorry, for once we havent talked about stuff other than school, craft and raid. I didnt even know your name. That just shows how much of a trash BG <K I N G S> had. I am really thankful that you GAVE me an ABG Set. Im sorry if i have done some stuff and made you hate me coz of it. Im really sorry this had to happen to <K I N G S>, CHarmy, Thank you. for everything you've done for the legion. And for all the members you helped with. I wish i can be as useful as you are.

Nyusagi
    - Nyump, Im sorry your mami disbanded the legion, i really didnt think that would happen. Nyu, you're the one of the best players in game. Im sorry if you're true potential got held back because of a fail BG like me. Thank you Nyu, for everything you've done for <K I N G S>.

Bemine
    - Bemine you may not be able to read this anytime soon, but i'd like to say im sorry, Thank you for sharing your time with us. I'm sorry for being an ASS of a BG and didnt think straight back then.

Eshu
    - Hai Eva, Im sorry also for what happened regarding you , me and the legion. If only i was a better BG things wouldnt have ended that way. Thank you for sharing your time with <K I N G S>, you're still the 2nd best mage in my eyes.

Hellmade
    - Hi Bully, Hell, Im sorry if i slowed you down during our raids, im sorry if my decisions about where to go, what to do, where to position were wrong. Im sorry about everything i did that you might have hated me for. Thank you for sharing you're time with <K I N G S>. Im really thankful that you joined us, that you stayed with me, being the fail BG that i am.

Wardix
    - Hey, Sorry Wardix, I wasnt much of a BG. I wasnt much of a Fun person, all i did was kill stuff. Thanks for being with us. Thanks for choosing to join <K I N G S>. Im sorry if i ended up Messing the whole thing up

Fendhi
    - Hey, Fendhi, I'm sorry, yeah you're right, i was, am, and always will be a FAIL BG. Im sorry if i never tried to talk with other matters aside from raids. I would like to say thanks for everything. For Trying to stay as long as you can, even though you always despised me. Im sorry fendhi, i ended up literally destroying the legion you liked.

Daaxi
    - Sorry for giving you more heart problems everytime we raid. If only i was a better player i'd be able to make you relax during raids. Im sorry about this stuff. I'm really sorry this happend. I cant blame you if you hate me, coz whats not there to hate about me. Everything is hateble from attitude to decisions made. Thank you for sharing your time with <K I N G S> daax.

Neqs, Sexylock,Calenthir,Highblood, Trixx, Isildae, Melodyvn , Ninavn
    - the 8 of you.
    I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEND TIME to get to know you more.
    I want to thank you for choosing <K I N G S>, im so proud to have all GREAT players such as yourselves to be with a loser like me. I got no talent, im a fail glad, despite this, you still sticked around. Thank you for sharing your time. And im really sorry for being a FAIL BG.

Tael
    - Thanks for being there. You always make everything look alright and i really appreciate that. Im sorry for being a fail bG. im sorry for destroying the legion you've come to like.

Moro
    - Thanks for being there. Thanks for the gifts, the times where you try to talk with me and see if anythings wrong or what. Im sorry <K I N G S> ended up this way.

------------------ I Would also like to say thanks to these people -------------------

Regiix
    - Even though we havent really met in game. I' really appreciate all you support for the legion, Im sorry it ended up this way. If i wasnt a FAIL BG you would still see you Fav legion roaming around. Thanks regii, for being a dear friend to us. How i wish i could be also to everyone else.

Vildiil
    - Thanks for being there for me, You always wanna check up on me if everythings fine. You always offer to talk if you notice somethings wrong with me. Thanks Vil. also, I'd like to say sorry for whatever trouble i may have caused you.

Zee
    - Still my fav AM. Thanks for spending time to talk with me, sorry if my attitude was fail , sorry if my glad skills are fail also.

Bella
    - Hai mommy, We havent really talked. But i just wanted to say thank you for your time. And the time you spent fixing my probs or my legionmates probs. Goodluck with everything :) keep the forums in line, people here are a bunch of goof-offs specially gaura.

JellyBean,Gaura and Neokie(if he can still read this)
    - You're team was the best on that side. Thats the only team we have a problem with. I know you're gonna be better in time, GOodluck to what ever may happen in the future. i know you all can handle it.

Kiruno
    - Im really happy that there's only 1 Kirunoro, coz if there were 2 elyo ranger who moved like that, then i'd just run away. Seriously , keep up those movements, you're still best ranger in that side :)

KKY
    - LOL, I dont need to put anything here i can just tell you stuff at the airport, buy me coffee. seriously, Thanks mat, for sharing stuff with me, for trusting me with secrets in game. sorry at times that im not able to talk with you, really have stupid net problems.
    2nd best templar >:C yeah deal with it. still 2nd!!!

CHEON
    - LOL, GOODLUCK wherever you are..

Jaekyunghubby
    - THE BEST GLAD IN GAMEZ. not just in siel but in whole GAMEZ. if you wanna include crystal ok, include crystal. Jaek is the one who thought me everything. thanks jaek :p you're still a pervert though..

And thats that....

to ALL FELLOW ASMOS...

Anyone can be a superstar, but if you wanna shine the brightest.. then meet, bond and make the BESTEST OF FRIENDS you can find :) Lights can reach further if you compress them together, just dont move together too much, you'll just become a zerg.

to all ELYOS..

Try Spreading out. This aint a horror movie which people die right away if they go solo or by groups. :) you'll have more respect if you move by 4-5-6s not 10s and thousands...

----Ashuka

Question:
    Is this you're leaving thread?

Answer:
    . . . . . . . . . maybe. . . . .​

7 people like this.
  2. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

....Ayyyyyy, this doesn't look too good.

3. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

/tear. That's intense.

4. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Dementa should have got a section to himself but he sucks, even when he just sat in hoarfrost with you all day killing elyos. I remember when you used to be that friendly person.. but now it seems you've become more and more elitist, more annoying to even try and talk to. I miss the old you :/ back in 1.9.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. d1Zz3187

d1Zz3187 Proficient

Well my thoughts even though it doesn't matter to the person i care about the most. She knows this story i have explained it before to her.I just thought i would share it with everyone with slightly more detail. I'm not a attention whore this is not what it is for. I don't like being to public .. but i don't mind sharing thoughts dreams and my ambitions with my Bestfriend/friends in Aion.
    It all started when i was on the verge of quitting Aion ( late August / early September). I was some random chanter running around Gelk being solo not caring for the world. I received random invite from some sorc name Clauish.This was the very first moment i seen the KINGS banner and met Ash for the very first time. After watching ash play reminded me of my epicness on a sorc ( all honesty ... she is my favorite sorc .. but neither of us can hold a candle to Sexyspell ). We hit it off because i showed her how wonderful a support chanter could be in a small party.
    As time passed we partied a few times i noticed that she moved on ... and merged her legion with SHEOL then soon i received a invite to join her there. I made alot of friends in SHEOL but one truly stands out .. i really miss my YUANA !!! " i fell " my favorite words in the whole wide world !!!!
    When i was in SHEOL i didn't feel very comfortable being there even though i have made many new friends there... it was a place i couldn't call home. After a few discussions .. on what happen to KINGS ..... i brought up an idea of just reviving it a lil. We figured out a crappy chanter (jk)+ skilled Glad was a better combo:) . She then retired my favorite toon on all of the server :(
    Ash soon removed everyone from KINGS then invited me. We had alot of great moments just her and i. I think i could remember our rank being 684. People asked "why did you leave sheol" my reply was to " help ash " .. then they asked what our legion rank was ... and laughed at me ... i would never forget that from that moment i became dedicated to ash's dream and mine to make KINGS one of the BEST legions ever on this server.
    Well our dream did become true ... people change and time changes people . along with fame ... glory .. The last 2 months .. i truly say i wish never happened .. even though its partially my fault . i will take some blame but not all. I know when i can say i am wrong after some time... but i wont blatantly lie about it.
    KINGS was built on 2 BESTFRIENDS dreams to be the best. But to build this dream is costed that best friendship to fall apart.
    To all kings new and old... alot of you are good people and friends ... don't take what happen to me and ash to heart... its our friendship that was broke .. not yours. Please don't place a burden on her to explain what happen its not necessary . She is a great person she does shine ... but like us all we are only mere human beings .. we truly aren't perfect.
    This last time i left ( i have left legion so many times it should be a usual occurrence )... i left legion because i felt like a outcast it was no longer a place i could call home .. I wanted a place .. also for one of my best friends fendhi. She doesn't deserve being alone in KINGS during KINGS downtime. I wanted ash to fix this .. but i guess i was too rushed to have this fixed because of my last days here are numbered.... even though i said i would come back.
    Sorry everyone for my wall of nothing ... I would like to thank fendhi for helping me get through alot of greif and pain .. from real life ... and in game.I would like to thank demetrea your a wonderful person even though we just met ..
    Ash even though you removed me from friends in forums .. you cant take away what good memories we have shared .. You can tear apart our dream .. and rebuild it .. ... you cant take away how much dedication i put in to your legion.
    Ash remember truly bestfriends always fight and compete with one another. They build things together they fallapart.. They bicker .. they argue bout whose friend did what .. and what not's .. ... theres a negative in everything .. it whats makes us human .. we learn from those mistakes..

but most of all Bestfriends learn to forgive and forget.
    Sincerely
    ~ Yoomi

i posted it in recruitment thread also ... but i will post it on all of the threads that concern kings

Ash you know i will forgive and forget ... To All KINGS please don't be disappointed in ash ... I am also to blame for all of this !!!!!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
    2 people like this.
  6. daax

daax - Forum Legend

i dont hate u lols...i really dont
    and i had a lot of fun while raiding with you and kings , the thing with which u have disappointed me a lot is that u didnt talk to us...felt like what we think doesnt matter. iunno we could have made it work :)

anyways thank you very much for the post , was very brave =)

7. d1Zz3187

d1Zz3187 Proficient

Wow daaxie is like me .. in a way ... i refuse to use the word hate at someone .. i use disappointed also

1 person likes this.
  8. Xalgoth

Xalgoth Banned

I doubt you were a fail BG. Look at the people who probably inspired said collapse of the legion or the reasons why.

9. Shandi

Shandi Banned

Allright and nao your Skype :/

10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Not trying to criticize or anything, but this seems more like a "I failed at the legion and I was the worst BG ever" post than an apology to every person you have stated in it:p.

Anyway, idk what happened with your legion and it's none of my business, but for real, you're going too dramatic with it o.o You had some fun times and stay with those, don't just apologise to everyone for being a "bad" BG.

1 person likes this.
  11. Shandi

Shandi Banned

Private message me your Skype ashuka I really need to talk with yo nao

12. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

Gh, whats with the note. I'm really at a loss for words, so I'll try to write something the best I can. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say.

I dont think you're giving yourself enough credit most importantly. Its really REALLY stressful to lead a legion. (Believe me, experience talking rofl). Kings IS (Yeah, that was intentional) a great group of people, even if I'd only met most through the battlefield.

Real friends'll be there regardless of the scenario. They'll be there through best and worst times. It took me a while, but I finally realized that also. You helped me countless times when i thought like just giving up (Even if I was drunk a few of those times LOL) NEVER would I consider a friend as good as you trouble, I'd actually go far enough to say I'm blessed to have a friend like you.

13. Teilak

Teilak Banned

Thank you for letting me join kings and be a part of the legion. As you all know "Sh!t happens" to all of us, we just have to suck it up and move on, that's how life is and will always be. Though i'd have to admit <K I N G S> has been another great legion i've been in since i've rolled asmo on gamez. Who said Kings has to split up and end over a honest mistake? Nobody. We'll figure something out, until then you elyos get a tiny break. :)

14. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

I have an idea: rebuild it!

1 person likes this.
  15. Naj

Naj In-Game Reports bystander

Do you know why i hate you that much? because of this. Starting that day.. I promise everytime i see you in the battlefield even when you are in you're group party. i will use my all skills in your face. :mad: and now this will not happen again :sad:

----Ashuka

Question:
    Is this you're leaving thread?

Answer:
    . . . . . . . . . maybe. . . . .

==AND YOU LEAVING...?? no way, my goal isn't finished yet, i want to kill you more and more, i died thousand and i kill you hundreds. that's not fair....:crying:

Thou we don't know each other but.
    I really miss the time that You and Calith , and we're chilling near Veille , while elyos passing around and you two killed them, and i'm just sitting,watching them dieing ..

@to calith: sorry if i backstab you one time in your mad at me, i just did my legionmates asked for.. so sorry :crying:

@on <K I N G S> : you're still the best legion i've ever meet ... now you separated... i wish the members are not mad to each other company.. i don't know about kings how they talk.. but i know that you build a good relationship .. i hope that it will not be end. because of unintentional mistake....:(

and...also

:rolleyes: Thanks for appreciating my gameplay, i just play fair, do my best, run if you are in full group, ankle snare and die, bind to save point come back again, and die..

16. Gothic

Gothic Proficient

why do u all have to make this so dramatic...just make a new one and old members will join again.it was obviously a mistake

17. iamAshuka

iamAshuka Well-Known Member

coz something's going on within, not just the disbandment mistake.

actually the disbandment mistake opened everything and everyone up.. so thats why stuff like these here..

18. Luvlee

Luvlee Herp Derp

Don't take it so hard, it seems your members aren't that much =/

Well anyway like I said GL KINGS.

19. Gothic

Gothic Proficient

it was a mistake and it is a game afterall,if they were really ur friends they would come back to join u again otherwise they never meant to be

20. d1Zz3187

d1Zz3187 Proficient

I like said .. real friends will forgive and forget .. if people cant accept Ash made a mistake .. then they shouldn't be here ... She was under alot of pressure from .. in game issues with me . and rl issues .. then having to a a BG on top of that .. We can rebuild this legion with any core of the members and make it great again !!! WE is the word here .. a legion is not just one person it takes a dedicated movement from everyone there to make it great !!

1 person likes this.