1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Need Gladi Guide 7.0

Discussion in 'Class Guides' started by yasoooooo, Dec 27, 2019.

1. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

i don't know what skill trees to use could some1 help ?

2. Chiv

Chiv Expert Forum Legend

You mean Stigmas?

Maybe this might help
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  3. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

is this best or most use for gladi ?

4. Chiv

Chiv Expert Forum Legend

Depends your Build

5. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

i'm really a noob gladi can u explain a good build with good stigmas ? i'm sorry :(

6. Chiv

Chiv Expert Forum Legend

If you want Dash + Aoe Skill Use this Combo (Whirling Strike as Yellow Stigma , Severe Precision Cut and Exhausting Wave as Blue Stigma) (The green Stigma is up to you which you prefer)
    If you want Single Target Skills (Draining Sword as Yellow Stigma , Sharp Strike , Sure Strike as Blue Stigma) (The green Stigma is up to you which you prefer)

yasoooooo likes this.
  7. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Glad has to change stigma frequently depending in the situation it is going to face. Assuming you have at least the first x6 stigmas to +12...
    • VS Glad/Temp: [​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG] OR [​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG] .
    • VS Ranger/Sin/Chanter/Painter: same as Glad/Temp but instead of [​IMG] can use [​IMG] both are fine.
    • VS Cleric/Bard: [​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]OR[​IMG]+[​IMG]
    • Gunner/Aethertech: same as Cleric/Bard but can swap [​IMG]OR[​IMG]with [​IMG] and [​IMG] with [​IMG]
    • For OW/General/Zerg/FFA PvP plus INSTANCE-PVE: [​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]OR[​IMG]OR[​IMG] (those last 3, depend on the utility of the group or by the situation you're into, [​IMG] for PVE).
    • 1 Boss PVE: [​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]OR[​IMG]OR[​IMG] . Take in consideration that big bosses won't be stumbled so [​IMG] and [​IMG] will be kinda useless.
    NOTE: equip the first x6 stigmas in this order...

As weapon, i prefere Greatsword over Spear=Polearm both PvP/E because is faster and the dmg you lose instead of spear, you gain in weaving a bit with GS. Dual-Wielding as Sword-Sword is useless because you will do low dmg, so as secondary weapon in PvP then is better if you equip a Bow or Sword+Shield (with defensive manastones in case you have a defensive set...i suggest you to make).

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    Idrilke and yasoooooo like this.
  8. Norsvold

Norsvold New Member

its all about read your and your target status bar , the right timing when using GHP , and ur important buff such as strengthen wings . armor of vengeance / wall of steel . in short you need superb respond. especially when making counter attack with ur remove-shock and stumble chain.
    also don't forget about what you can offer to make ur work much faster , by disarming ur target with lockdown nor immobilize him, stacking as much as possible pdeff skill reduction.
    just to make sure don't mix root + aetherhold at the same time.

yasoooooo likes this.
  9. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

I think the Wind Lance tree is pretty strong. Personally prefer this tree as it provides low cd and fast animation skills that deal continuous insane damage. Only downside to this is that you have limited AoE but the damage output you deal to single targets will compensate for it.
    Core Stigma: Draining Sword
    Greater Stigmas: Sure Strike, Sharp Strike
    Lesser Stigmas: Lockdown, Crippling Strike and Draining Blow
    Additional Greater Stigma(+12): Exhausting Wave or Severe Precision Cut or Tendon Slice
    Additional Lesser Stigma: Ankle Snare, Magic Defense or Earthquake Wave. Howl is pretty useful too. You can use it to cover your lockdowns or as a debuff that decreases attack.

But thats just what I prefer. You can try and test it out yourself or figure out what works the best for you, your ping and your playstyle. Goodluck!

yasoooooo likes this.
  10. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

it depends how you combo with it, i just consider this lock down it is quite useful of any class you encountered.

yasoooooo likes this.
  11. Honey

Honey New Member

Pew pew