1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Outfits with the update

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Hamingways, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Hamingways

Hamingways New Member

I am aware outfits aren't top-priority - as having a functioning server with all the basic gameplay systems working as intended is a lot more important for a lot more people, but I was looking forward to some new outfits that were intended to come with this new update. I'm putting it on the forums so Kolka and the team don't forget about it!

"Sugar Rush Outfit Set" (Maehwa here as an example): https://bdocodex.com/us/item/607245/
    (Released 22. December 2022)
    "Marnist Outfit Set" (Corsair here as an example): https://bdocodex.com/us/item/607026/
    (Released 14. October 2021)

ScyllaQueen likes this.
  2. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

to me and a lot of people i know, outfits ARE top priority xD at least to the 90% of the playerbase to be honest. specially for a game like BDO. please put those outfits into the game.

3. Hamingways

Hamingways New Member

Let's hope the team make them available for purchase on the webshop if not on the pearl shop asap

4. XingHermina

XingHermina New Member

I also think outfits are top priority, as well as interior and manor items. Have been looking forward to the Marni and Sugar Rush outfits, hope we don't have to wait until next Halloween and Christmas to get them.

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

XingHermina likes this.
  6. aaronmatthew

aaronmatthew Banned

i'm seeing outfits such as sugar rush and marnist but where's sugar rush underwear at? i'm looking forward to getting a few of them