1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New to Gamezaion, Hello!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Myu, Dec 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Myu

Myu New Member

Hello Im Rosso , but call me Myu.

Im quite new to Gamez and their version of Aion(Well Aion in general) and wanted to know how do I start out with things.
    I clicked around and Im suddenly 65 and confused beyond measure so I wanted to know if there's some link or guide on how to start off and stuff.

As for the faction I choice , I picked asmodian because a nice GM recommended them since they were said to have more people that might be able to help me out.

The class I picked was the Chanter class and I wanted veterans to tell me as much about this class as they can , stats , gear , builds , what to get , everything really.

If there's a discord or a legion discord with alot of people with useful tips and such I'd like to know asap so I can start playing.

2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Staff Member Aion Master

Hello, welcome to GamezAion and Network.

As you may have already realized the server is high rate and mostly focused on PVP, thus why you're instantly level 65 which was the cap previously a few patches ago.
    However understanding and learning the game on a whole will take you a bit, usually through videos and exploring different areas of the game (questing and exploring) will aid in this as well.

Learning each class, (Especially yours - chanter) will also take some time, whether you choose to go defensive gameplay or DPS (attacking gameplay).
    For the moment there are a few legions I know that have discord channels, but I will go ahead and give you my personal discord in PM and you can ask me anything you want there or here for the time being.

As for meeting different people and learning from them, it depends on a lot of things, which I can also explain, but I will take the opportunity to help you out since you're new and I don't have a lil student at the moment teaching lol.

Again welcome,
    Luff

Koro likes this.
  3. Myu

Myu New Member

Ohhh that'll be nice and sure Im on discord right now so send away.

4. mosfoca

mosfoca New Member

The game is very complicated(especially for those who never played mmorpgs).You can search online guides for your class and how to play if you wanna start out.I recomend you try playing every single class in the game(PvE and PvP)so you don't make my mistake and switch from 3 different classes.But meanwhile just try to vote everyday to get more credits and farm consumables in Heiron from Bastion Treasure Boxes,Treasure Box and Kroban Treasure box.And when you got a certain amount of credits you can buy a Two Handed Prime royal Weapon from the webshop and then find a good deal on Wings of The Circle 1(WoC 1) and participate to as many events as you can so you can win items and trade them for a good armor set.

Luff likes this.