1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved "No game server is available to the authorization server. (6)"

Discussion in 'Problems' started by xbrun0, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xbrun0

xbrun0 New Member

Hi guys, I know it's been posted a few times, but I've done eveything I found here on the forums, and still get this. What I've done now:

-I downloaded the official with NClauncher, copied it and deleted the $Patch$ folder
    -Downloaded every file for downgrade, copied them in place
    -Applied the item.pak thingy, copied the 3 files, and as a zip too, and deleted the .pak file
    -Installed the launcher, ran it as admin, and btw it didn't update anything, just when I deleted the d3d8thk.dll and dbghelp.dll from bin32 and bin64
    -Turned off the firewall
    And sill I get "No game server is available to the authorization server. (6)" when I want to log on to a server.
    I tried eveything on the forums, and nothing fixed it, what am I doing wrong?
    I'm on windows 8.1 64bit

Thanks in advance,
    Bruno

2. Cheyenne

Cheyenne DropDeadGorgeous Forum Legend

Please try to make sure to turn off your UAC coz some of the files won't be extracted correctly to the specified folder when UAC isn't turned off.
    Then tell me how it goes through our conversation.
    Closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.