1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[NPC] Techthon (EU)

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by loboram, Oct 26, 2023.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its enabled, you see exchange button when you have any of needed for exchange box in inventory. Its basic bdo dialog rule for this npc.

[​IMG]

loboram likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hehe, thanks for the slightly condescending response there Kolka...it was indeed "fun" for those of you, who think that making fun of others is the best thing in the world :banghead:

Oh well, not trying to be mean or tell you that you are doing it wrong, I just wanted to say; Of course I was carrying Weapon Boxes, when I created the bug report, and I posted it because it seems that there are some Incredible differences, between the two servers (EU & NA).

As I have posted several bug reports, showing how there are small -and sometimes massively huge- differences, and it would just be really nice if they were the same ;)

Yeah, I am well aware that I am don't know how these things happened in the first place, as it seems rather weird if you were coding each server separately, instead of just copying. I really don't know, and if I say something that pisses you off, then I Really am sorry. However someone Has to say something, when things aren't working the same on both servers, right?