1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Oh my heavens, Look what we have here!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Diclonus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

By the way, before you read this and the many colors that it features: Don't make a retarded post about there being too many colors or not reading it. You're just being a douche for I don't care to know whether or not you do read it. It's mainly for those actively trying to help. Clearly you guys people who post useless things aren't.

Sorry for the rude introduction.

Anyway down to business. I'd would love to have a little discussion regarding GamezAion, the decisions of the GMs/Dev team, and future Decisions. If you didn't hit the backspace button just yet because i've bored you so far, thanks for sticking with me.

First off I'd like to address the economy, which was originally supposed to be fixed from dupers, and other things pre-2.0. From my first hand basis I can tell you: It didn't solve a damn thing. Rarely good deals in the broker, people trying to sell 100 scrolls if not 50 for over 2bil. I swear we are in a virtual depression. I honestly think the dupers contributed a lot more good than evil to the economy, making most things more affordable ( A case such as in Gamez 1.9, scrolls were 2-3mil each, making them easily obtainable, now as priorly stated they are over 2bil for a mere stack of 100.)

Likewise in the broker, most things are going for one bil each now. Seriously? 999,999,999 kinah for a tahabata sword?

This sudden shift is because of the total population decrease from 2.0, and was even lessened with the restricted item.pak. Now there are barely any people.

The people we had pre2.0 did DP constantly, making anuhart gear nearly 2-3, each for the common pieces. The people we had pre2.0 ran around, collecting materials to make scrolls and other weapons/armor whether for remodel or not (excluding the dupers, who well... just duped the materials, but nonetheless stimulated the economy)

I read some of the prior updates/announcements where they wanted to make gear affordable to noobs. In the broker now, there aren't, if any, equips level 30 or below.
    ...What? Yeah, last time I checked, earlier today, there just weren't. I wanted to equip my noob ranger with some cool shit. Wasn't there for me. /Frowney face.

Second off, I'd like to say that the new maps: Awesome. As for Balaurea you guys did a great job. The no-fly in some areas get a bit annoying, such as when you fall of a cliff by accident.. x_x, but I thought of a way to address that issue. (My viewpoint as a player will soon stop, dontchu worry ;))

I'm a bit worried about the flying in heiron now, I guess it's just majority decision, but I'd honestly rather have ground PVP still enacted in heiron.

Phew this is a lot of shit to take in, isn't it?
    Please feel free to stop here for a little snack break, get out of your chair and stretch, grab a drink, take a deep breath. Now sit yo ass back down and continue reading.

MY GOLLY! WHAT IN TARNATION DO WE HAVE HERE?!

My lovely Idea section:

1.) Fix the item.pak. I'm just going to say the economy will be a lot better because trades will go on with it. You've seen how many people are now stuck with items they don't even want(decreasing player satisfaction, causing many of them to just get up and go to a new server)
    Returning the old item.pak enabling players to trade ABG items and other items will atleast get the economy moving again.

At this point, if you were here for pre2.0 Gamez, and remember the DOZENS of shops in Heiron, as well as people, take a moment to hop into the Siel Server and count how many private shops are open.

Moving on, we're going to have to think of an idea of getting more people in the game now that many have left.Perhaps offer incentives to play? Maybe start a noob out with 1 million kinah? Noobs love money, no one can deny that.

We need to have a little chit chat about the events. All the events are, is PVP, Either dueling or Race versus Race. Elyos and Asmos duel everyday, and they both PVP every day. Technically what I'm trying to say is... your events suck. You offer a mere 150million kinah to the winners, and 50 million to the losers. You can't even buy a level 30 sword on the broker with that. My idea for events? Who knows, spruce it up, I'm sort of in a rush so I won't really elaborate on this idea, but you could perhaps just give better rewards or something. I'm just asking you GM's/Dev team people to collaborate and spice up the events.

Let's see... what's next...
    Oh yes! Balaurea! You know those places where you fall off the cliff and you're like, oh Fu-nny!...hahaha... >:l .... I have a proposed solution for you! I've noticed in Pande, you can fly around the teleporter but once you cross a certain threshold, you drop. What about implementing said threshold into the valley areas of those maps? Might help a few stuck players out eh? eh? *wink wink nudge nudge* Just an idea.

As for Heiron/Belu, it's really up to the players whether or not they still want to fly around there, (I'm sure a few lowbies will say no because of the hit and run incidents.. that I may or may not be guilty of, but thats beside the point xP) But I suggest having another poll deciding whether Heiron and belu will remain free fly or not.

Thanks for reading, if you like any of these ideas, Thank my post and comment which one(s) you like! Feel free to elaborate upon any ideas, driving them further into consideration.

<3 Dic.

I'm going to add more ideas as I think of them.

How bout an NPC that sells scrolls? Yes/No? I think that would be pretty nifty :D

Since some of you complain about the colors, i used darker ones to parallel your sullen lives. May I suggest you not sit in a dark room all day and then the colors won't attack you as much.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
    5 people like this.
  2. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Too many colors, don't think I want to read this.

3. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

No..... Logic fail. You can't let dupers dupe whatever they want.
    You are more like a duper to me, bring item pak, let dupers dupe? Hmm.
    Waiting for higher drop rate
    Oh yea... Color fails too.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  4. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

I had to make it interesting, would you rather read a plain version? Copy and paste it into notepad.

Also before people say it

INB4 TL;DR.

5. Silviaspeck

Silviaspeck Proficient

Good job!!!

I dont agree 100% of your post but I do agree with most of it. Nice writing and appreciate you to take your time to write this.

6. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Just about every server has their dupers :\ I agree, the economy has died. Unfortunately, the dupers are to be blamed, but then again, you'd have to blame just about 10-20% Of the players on every server :3

7. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

ill try to read your post mate.. im bit lazy to do it. ^^
    :wink:

1 person likes this.
  8. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

I'm sorry for your distaste in my colors, but did I say I cared about what you thought of them? No.

Also, it appears people are taking it in the way I'm for dupers. That isn't my point. The point is the economy crashed and nothing is really being done to fix it. I'm sure they already fixed the duping problem with the 2.0 and many updates, but the economy isn't any better because of it.

9. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

Make drop rate of items higher, it will help. But not bring dupers back like in 1.9

10. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

Of course don't bring dupers back like it was in 1.9. But have you been in Vertenon or Eltnen? I went there trying to get items for my noob characters. No drops whatsoever.

11. yahboo213

yahboo213 New Member

yeah me too... too exaggerated i guess... ^^V

12. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

i appreciate your concern about this server dude but lets wait 1 - 2 more weeks and lets see if they admins will try to check and change some things then we decide. ^^
    :wink:

13. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

It will be fixed eventually..
    Another reason for bad econ is really because of broker.. You can't really sell anything there now.

14. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

Hm, I'll be honest I didn't take the time aspect into consideration. I'm just giving the status of the server as of now. I completely agree with you Itsaleckz and will look at the status in a week or two.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

That's because there are barely any people playing now, so less goods = higher demand = people more greedy = 999,999,999 kinah for everything in there.

15. Silviaspeck

Silviaspeck Proficient

No, what he means by broker not functioning is that items go missing after server crash or something.... I've lost many scrolls 3 times when they were in the sell section and after either me restarting the game OR server crashes, they are gone, not back in my inventory, not in the broker "sell" section nor has it been sold.....

16. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

Hm, I've never had that problem before, strange.

17. Silviaspeck

Silviaspeck Proficient

yeah its been weird for me.... 3 times I have lost items and they were all scrolls. No.. they are not duped scrolls as I myself crafted them =(

18. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

Dupers can't dupe anymore, 2.0 fixed that. x)

19. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

me too, i ll skip this.

20. Silviaspeck

Silviaspeck Proficient

Oh man... people are lazy.....

Just highlight his post and it will be just 1 color then :wink: