1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Opinion

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by bolang, Nov 10, 2010.

1. bolang

bolang New Member

as we know (asmodian race) the most GM playing in elyos race just know how to banned the asmos side.. but they din't know how banned elyos side..

Everytime asmos report the speedhack or damagehack it's always's got the same answer "we are investigating now" but i see on next 1 week the person who use that hack still running free way in game. why like that???
    but different condition on elyos side, when elyos report using kind of hack GM take an action ASAP to the asmo.

i think this opinion not just in my mind but in the other asmo...so why like that?? is it not fair anymore for asmo side???or u GM want to make this server just elyos ppl? why don't u just delete ALL CHARACTER ON ASMOS SIDE :devil:

last week i read on gm announce that they want give location on abyss fortres to elyos ppl to get free AP by killing asmos maybe :andy: lucky for asmos that stupid GM going that wrong race...so that stupid GM give location to the own asmos...so all asmos can read that :annoyed:
    After that stupid GM know he going for the wrong race announce he said "SORRY... WRONG RACE"
    and got silence...WTF wrong with this mind of stupid GM....fortunately that stupid F***ing GM give announce on asmo side...so we know that stupid f***ing GM give the power of GM to take a profit for elyos side.

What's wrong with this server??? is there no one fair for Asmo??? just like i said before DELETE ALL CHARACTER ON ASMOS SIDE so make this just ****ING ELYOS GAMEZ AION....

NB for the highest ADMIN on GAMEZ AION
    please make a rule for GM should be on one side in same time because when i start playingon gamez aion the most GM just online in Elyos side...When they online on Asmo side the use Invisible status

This thread i make because i fully regret for all GM... not because i playing on asmo side...i think all ppl whos play in asmo side can Feel this happen to their own self..CMIIW :whistling:

5 people like this.
  2. UltimateGladiator

UltimateGladiator Banned

I will admit that the GM's do tend to clump together on elyos. Always have on Gamez as well.

Unnerving? Yes. Biased? Honestly... when you supply your "normal" character with full ABG gears and pots/scrolls/etc... yeah...

Do I think they don't deserve it? Of course they deserve it, they help run the damn server.

But I do admit I wish it was spread out more. I honestly have difficulties when thinking of a list of "asmodian-side" gm's.

1 person likes this.
  3. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

lol i love the way you talk ( type w/e) and yeh i agree, only GM i see active on asmo side is Chaoticmelody.

4. UltimateGladiator

UltimateGladiator Banned

I will add though that swearing, or derogatory terms of any kind really won't help persuade anyone in you're arguement. It isn't exactly a good way to debate, even when the topic is doubtably debatable.

5. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

ahah and you are pertaining to GM Asanka? xD
    she/he and the admin already talked about it, i think..
    :whistling:

6. bolang

bolang New Member

if you on my condition you'll do same thing...because i can hold much longer with this condition..and i want to make gamez aion server for the good server..

7. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

I'd just like to say GMs don't get free ABG sets just because they help run the server, they have to get them like normal users. :p

1 person likes this.
  8. bolang

bolang New Member

i don't bout that...the thing what i want know is the GM go Fair to the both Side

9. UltimateGladiator

UltimateGladiator Banned

I'll tell you this honestly and bluntly as possible.

#1: This isn't your server. You have no influence over it and to think you could even report a gm's "mishap" will result in you're posts being deleted/threads being trashed and eventually forum account banned.

Proven, over... and over again.

#2: You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Self explanitory.

#3: They really don't care about the playerbase in this aspect at all. Carl and Karissa are pretty much absent and Alente is left here to lead the server alone.

Although I could definately dig up some 'interesting' posts from Alente/Karissa themselves ontop of much other heated-drama.

(Which inevitably leads to hypocrisy and ego-balancing acts, but I don't think that Alente needs much guidance on that word or phrase.... after some of the things he has done he is quite adept at it.)

Tl;dr: You can't change anything, best to shut your mouth and go with the flow.

10. UltimateGladiator

UltimateGladiator Banned

No lol, this conspiracy is pretty obvious :unsure: sadly I don't think that there is a conspiracy that could come out on this server that HASN'T already been smashed into everyones face so many times that it is all just "bleeh".

11. bolang

bolang New Member

I know this is not my server...BUt EVERY PPL they should get their right on that server...they use donation and should get a fair rule..and with about "You can't change anything, best to shut your mouth and go with the flow" you can't tell me to shut my mouth cause i have right on this server.. this is just my regret for all time... i just want to tell it to the other player...

12. UltimateGladiator

UltimateGladiator Banned

Trust me... it is for your best interest to do it. I am not "telling" you as in ordering or demanding you do it...

but if you push too hard, expect nothing less than a swift ban and if you keep pushing ip ban.

and when that happens you'll realise just how much "rights" you truly do have...

13. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

and yes this server got a whole bunch of conspiracies within..
    but i like to see some colored names to respond on this thread.. and i am fully aware that starting from trainees to senior and headGM.. came from the elyos side.. almost all of them. ^^
    :wink:

14. bolang

bolang New Member

IP BAN?? just because i tell what in my mind????
    lol another mistake to ban ip who tell the really condition on this server..childish lol

this is not my dreams.. this happen on this server and once again.. i want this server better from the other server...but if still ike this many ppl while leave gamez aion

15. Beastie

Beastie Banned

The GMs have GM chars for both races, and people of suspected of hacking get investigated regardless of the race their in.

The GMs do favor the elyos side with alts, but that has no effect on their investigations of players, and they can have their alts on any race they damn well please.

As for the GM who made the announcement, it has been stated multiple times that the matter has been dealt with and he wont be doing it again.

And the GMs dont always have full ABG on their alts, and a few actually have pretty crappy equips. They still have to vote/donate to get the best gear just like everyone else.

And finally if you dont like it here then you can simply leave. No one is forcing you to play.

16. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

I understand your frustration however, as a GM I am unbiased and I'd like to assume my colleagues are as well. Imaginary races like Elyos or Asmodian mean nothing to us as GMs. To us, they're all just "players".

If you feel your reports aren't being taken seriously maybe you can improve the quality of the reports being submitted?

1.) Are you providing clear and thorough explanation of the situation? (eg., Who, What, Where, When, etc)

2.) Are you providing us solid evidence? (screen shots, or video capture of the person)

3.) Are you forwarding your reports to the proper staff members? There are some issues only a SeniorAM or HeadGM can resolve.

====

It isnt uncommon we get ridiculous reports such as

Sir, there are elyos hacking in the abyss plz check

omg i just got killed by a speed hacker here location

the people in xxx legion are hacking plz help!

We can't do anything with reports like that.
    Help us help you help us all by giving us as much information and evidence as possible, if you have it.

If you can provide us with clear evidence of someone hacking we can usually skip immediately to banning them, instead of having to spend time investigating which can take a long time, since not all cheaters cheat all day long :p

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  17. bolang

bolang New Member

I know no one force me but i like play on this server...the thing what i dont like just special treatment the GM for the elyos side... just only that what i want...make the same treatment for both side

18. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

What treatment are you talking about?

19. Beastie

Beastie Banned

But the Elyos side doesnt get favored ._.

20. bolang

bolang New Member

this comment what i hope..

first... about the prove how we can get prove if wee meet another ppl use hack..like speed hack... we can't always turn it on our fraps anytime..and when we ready for record it sometime the hack go away...

bout the GM... how we can repot to GM if no one online on asmoside.,,, where ever they online they got silence like rock..no one reply and most time they use invisible status...