1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Paypal for philippines? not?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by sepiroth, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sepiroth

sepiroth New Member

Hi guys i am new in the game and i wanted to donate to buy new gears, My uncle is planning to give me his credit card to donate (of course for chores i do for him) -.- But i have no option on payment wall or that other option below it to input paypal information... My my, is this a racist thing? arent filipinos supposed to have credit cards? i only have option to buy from load...Through cel phone, bank account, money transfer.. and no paypal? tsk tsk tsk... Why pls tell me or am i missing something? Thanks if u reply to this :) But if its really not possible for us in philippines to pay with credit card i understand i guess.. Gamez must think we are poor country :)

2. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

you can have a paypal even if ur pinoy. >.<
    infact u can even have a paypal accoutn w/ just a bank account (no Credit Card Needed)
    even BPI or Metrobank or any other international/national bank is fine.

3. sepiroth

sepiroth New Member

i do have a paypal account, but there isnt any option to donate via paypal that's what im kinda wondering about.. If its really not an option its ok i can do the bank thing but, Why no paypal option do u have it on ur options? coz this what i got only

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.