1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pearl Items, Underwear, Accessory

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by YooMin, Jun 28, 2023.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Bug Name:
    Pearl Items, Underwear, Accessory
    Bug Description:
    Shai underwear is somewhere else like u can see on the video.
    How to reproduce/proof:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2023
    Fakir and loboram like this.
  2. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Probably the same bug like with shai. Is not possible equip or unequip glasses and etc. because we not have there that slots. It look like as deleted slots.

Fakir likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm, I really do want to back you up, and try to help the community, as well as the developers and staff...however I have recently noticed that your videos are "edited"; as in they do not show which server you are currently on nor what channel. Both of which should be clearly displayed over the mini-map, so that players here on GamezBD can see and know that it is from this server. Yeah I know you can just counter with "just edit your UI", but it doesn't actually address the fact, that it Should be Easily detectable both which server you are on, and where you currently are on that server...don't you think?

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Taken in work, ty

YooMin and Fakir like this.
  5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@YooMin unfortunately you have, as far too many others do, taken it upon yourself to "hear a tone of voice" in a written text, which is kinda delusional, so please learn to Read things as they are written, Without adding your own ideas to what the text "might mean". People who cannot write what they think or want to communicate have big problems, so we shouldn't all add to that. I can clearly see that you aren't an English speaker, as it appears translated the text, but I have no "dog in this fight", nor am I trying to be mean towards you, and I don't think that I ever have been? If I am mistaken then please drop me a link to the thread, where you felt I was mean to you.