1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pet bug?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by TerryBogard, Dec 5, 2010.

1. TerryBogard

TerryBogard New Member

I just bought a silver dorian from the pet NPC. When I put in 100 crit stones in the pet bag, the crit stones in my inventory became greyed out and it did not transfer into the pet bag.

[​IMG]

It seems I have a stuck item in my inventory now. anyone know how to 'reset' this? I should've just kept away from pets. That extra 6 spaces were just too tempting...

2. xhampagne

xhampagne Well-Known Member

just relog..
    it means you cannot put it there.
    there are some items that you cannot put on your pet.
    like the insignia/medals

3. Jessica

Jessica Guest

I'd assume stackable items can't be put in the pet bag. My whole army of insignia scrolls we're gone when I went online today. They must have fixed that bug abuse that I just discovered when I quitted playing a month ago.

4. TerryBogard

TerryBogard New Member

Relogging fixed it... but my 100 extraction tools disappeared. LOL. I'm still checking if thats the only item I lost. That was weird...

Thanks for the help guys.

Offtopic: On a side note, does kisking work? I just kisked in Heiron, and rifted in Belu. When Bakarma killed me (I found him just outside draupnir cave! I didn't even need to go in), yea, I thought it would be fun to just solo him, LOL. Anyway, I keep resurrecting in my obelisk bind point, not the kisk bind point. Weird.