1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Player Hacker with Invisible Mode...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Neherenia, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Neherenia

Neherenia New Member

Hello, I'm Zirconia and I need Help from GM because 1 hacker kill me all time when I'm in town from Gelkmakos, him is Invisible we can attack him with masive attacks, his name is Devilassasins..

Him use invisible mode hack and him killed me 8 times and I lose big alot of AP.... I pay in this server, I’m VIP and I can’t play with dirty hackers... I need all my AP back and BAN to Devilassasins, because I lose my time and money, this is a big Injustice for the good players in this server...

The hour aproximate of this problem is at 5:43 AM Chile hour (Soy Chilena) 21 of March.

I take Screenshots for proof.

1).-Here the assassin Devilassasins (Invisible Mode Hack) attack to Gladiator AzureKnight for kill her.

[​IMG]

2)-.Here we can look him talk in the chat, we can't attack him with nothing and him can attack and kill with invisible mode.

[​IMG]

Please Help, We need play in clean server, no with dirty hackers...

Gracias...

(Sorry for my bad english, I speak Spanish ^^')

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

its not really a hack...its bug abuse, lots of sins do it lately

post it in the report section, he will get banned