1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Player Name Removed] accusation of animation hacks

Discussion in 'Problems' started by m2chaudh2, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m2chaudh2

m2chaudh2 New Member

I've been playing on this server for almost a year. Today I was in 1v1 event portal with my Glad Raghav against [Player name removed], as soon as we got out, he started accusing me of animation hacks. I play this game with all the honesty and would like GMs to investigate my account and shut up this idiot. My primary player is a gunner and I started playing with a glad recently, a class that I'm not familiar with, my guild literally taught me how to socket its gear 2 weeks back. I suck, but I still killed this crybaby couple of times in the duel, and he is self-proclaimed best glad, anyhow!

Moreover, the only thing I was running was ARM(aion damage meter), which I discovered today from a random player who posted all my dmg after we killed boss in IS instance. I had that running in the back when I took this screenshot. If this could infact have any impact on animations, then I'm not aware and plead innocence, however, I dont beleive in using anything that helps me win fights. I have spent close to $1000 since I joined this server, and I cant even afford to see myself hacking, the loss is too great.

Since this server has no policy about false accusations(defamation), I hope someone does infact investigate my account and shut up this moron [player name removed and legion removed]

I dont want to stoop down to his level and do name calling on internet, if GMs could please investigate my account(s). Thanks you!

[Picture Removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2014
  2. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

lol Learn about trolls and people who cry ingame. Alot of people do it. Call hacks when they lose and get butt hurt. every game has it. Yes there are hackers, we catch them when we can,

If you do not see yourself reported in the ingame report section and a GM havent saw you hack yet by watching you already, then your safe. Closing to prevent spam.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.