1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

please fix the healing boost stat

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by maciawa, Jul 26, 2010.

1. maciawa

maciawa New Member

i dont know if you guys notice, but less and less ppl playing cleric nowaday.
    while other classes getting stronger and stronger after each update, to counter that, our heal also got boosted. we have quiet some skills that boost our healing such as blessed shield, devotion, and the new stigma skill. however. none of those skills work. Sad. how we supposed to be the healer when we get hit for 2k each hit and cant put up blessed shield+ flash recovery for 4k+ instant heal?

i love playing a healer, but it just really frustrated that we have skills that could make us a better healer, but we cant use any of them.

so please consider to fix this when you have time. thanks alot

1 person likes this.
  2. Shun

Shun New Member

yeah... I have noticed it too... I first used a healing skill without the buff and then tried using the same healing skill with that buff (whatever it is called) but there was NO change in the healing power...

3. kathiki

kathiki Proficient

clerics are done with this new patch,

no healing boost, no damage summons in air combat, damage over time versus ranger-gladiator-assassin is seriously underpowered , silence stun stagger blah blah blah locks a cleric in eternal "immobility"

anti stun skill not working... essential for cleric, healing summon not working................

bah

i ahve given up on him

4. Kaeda

Kaeda Expert

Just give it a little bit more time, all should be fine soon... patience is a virtue

5. Charmcaster

Charmcaster Expert

i think thats how clerics heal in the retail.

and many of cleric's skills are still bugged.

6. oempaloempa

oempaloempa Proficient

I like clerics as they are atm, i play one it's fun.

7. meeetch

meeetch Getting there

pure hp stones works i hear:p im gonna try it out. also +15 your gear. Makes a HUGE dif

8. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Healing boost isn't even that good, you couldn't use noble servant during flight in retail(like rangers traps) and with all our skills to block out damage our only real threat is a good ranger in solo. As a pvp cleric, your role is main healer assist DPS, if you pick cleric for damage(even with 100% proc) you'll only get disappointed. Try using a sorc.

9. richmond831

richmond831 New Member

Hmmmn, if you think less players are using clerics because of that bug, IMAGINE players who uses Spirit Masters. MOST of their high powered spells are bugged summons, debuffs, etc. So think how do they deal with it? JUST WAIT

10. smokey

smokey Proficient

The thing is playing a cleric means preferable to heal in a group, but currently due to the bugged skills, clerics are unable to perform fully in the group.

11. keruya

keruya Proficient

Hopefully they would fix the bugs soon T_T