1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Plechac a.k.a Stigmaaa

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by Plechac, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

Hello there Community !

It is quite a shame tat I have discovered this tread after two months of playing here on Gamezz, but rather later then never.

I am under cover Name : Plechac, which comes from my later days, when I was playing WoW as paladin. I have been playing WoW for mostly 5 years ... mostly PvP, but I have had great time with my guild, while playing on retail like server. I have "bumped" to Aion after my first MMO break, but kinda didn´t stayed on , beause the server I was playing on was "under populated" - 20-50 players onine, tops and it was too soon in "private" server sphere. ( pre 1.5 )

I am student of the second year on University with main field in Programming ...
    And Also I am just 19 years old.

After a while, I have downloaded Aion again, by the time the game have progressed a lot. I have received a new Notebook, so the "raw" performance have go up for me and I was enjoying game at almost full details ...

I first started at In..... aion server, but didn´t liked the "low rates" and drops, cuz I am student and do not have lot of time to spare. So have have choosed second server below, Gamezz ..

Back in the August, the server seemed fine ... I was able to find a good "hommie" legion, Czech Power which helped me a lot. Both Social and also ingame :)

First I was playing Assasin, but after a while I have switched to cleric, which I still consider as HUGE dps truck whenbuild right, but I use him mostly for crafting and farming now.
    Since I was playing as Frost Mage back in WoW, I have decided to roll Sorcerer.

I was really terybaaaaaad with him, with anuharts on, nuking on the first sight .... but no, after while I have made my way to Elite Guardian Tribunus Armor set, which I am very proud of, Also I have complete "asmo hunting chain" :D ... But that is probly small deed ingame. I am not aiming to be the best sorc or what so ever, I just seek quality PvP times, and also I want to "educate" our beloved Sorc Nuking community , cuz 98% of them are not worth a "penny".

By the Time U vote my way to ABG armors, I hope I will gain more nice experiences with you guys

Best regards, Stigmaaa

2. iEugen

iEugen Banned =3

Are you Stigmaaa? XD Hello, Example here =D
    p.s He is really good sorcerer x.x

3. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

@iEugen

Seems like it :D .. Hello there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.