1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[poll]No 2.0 Item.pak!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ciufpuf, Oct 14, 2010.

?

2.0 item.pak?!

1. yes!!

247 vote(s)
    73.1%
  2. no!!

46 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. i hate you!!

45 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

-like the title said i'll prefer a non cracked item.pak in 2.0 for 1 reason wich will help the server in my opinion..
    -a clean 2.0 item pack is the only way to stop duppers/scammers/multi account voting..
    -now let's see how many duppers/scammers/multiccount voters complain about this..
    i think also that will help carl too cauz without an item.pak the only way to get web shop stuff is to donate or vote for 1 year..

7 people like this.
  2. Unconsecrated

Unconsecrated Proficient

Normally when you make a post with [poll] in it, It has an actual poll, with statistics.

3. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

you dont have a poll...... >.>

4. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

yes i do have a poll..

5. Unconsecrated

Unconsecrated Proficient

Well, you have left me no choice but to hate you, I did before this but still... You made my post irrelevant by taking too long to create the poll.

6. anixs

anixs Proficient

Well i think a item pak is helping just as much as its hurting, Dupers will always be around. Story of MMORPGS. If there are no item paks, and people like me, who dont mind dropping 50$ here and there for credits, cant trade items out to others who, either Cant donate, or have no money to do it, and all they can do is In game stuff, why not help them out? they deserve the items just as much as the next person. Ive been in that spot where i can not donate, it sucks. Either way, Carl still gets his donation money, does it matter if he gets 10,000$ from 1000 people, or 10,000$ from 100 people? He gets his money, he can keep Gamez alive, and we all can go on QQ'ing about pvp or some crap.

1 person likes this.
  7. charmoss

charmoss Legendary Member

i think there should be a wipe out so that the effect of no item pak is in great effect.. :)

1 person likes this.
  8. JayCrow

JayCrow Few crows short of murder

It certainly would stop the things you brought up, but what about people like myself for example? :biggrin: bonafied alt-holics, who like to change sets from char to char. I would have to donate enough for 6 (or more) sets + accessories + weapons? :whistling:

9. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

btw its alente/carl/karrissa/ppl with authority who makes this decision and this poll has no influence on their decisions. it may give them an idea of what a handfull of the community would like, but they know whats best.

10. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

so its really possible to have an item pack that can block or detect duped items?
    dude how about those who cant afford to donate? so no abg or good items for them?
    and i thnk they can come up with a way to detect or block those who uses multi accnts in voting to gain credits...
    :whistling:

11. anixs

anixs Proficient

Kind of what i hit on. Those who cant donate might as well bend over and assume the position.

12. Unconsecrated

Unconsecrated Proficient

None of you are reading the title of the thread properly, After seeing your posts and then the votes. It's clear you've voted Yes for ' No items.pak' but what you really want is a No to the 'No items.pak'

13. Stacked

Stacked The Original God Glad Forum Legend

lol the poll looks unanimous

14. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

lulz...I HATE U!!! now i cant get my abg stuff with kinah and other junks anymore :(

15. raquellie2

raquellie2 New Member

the only way to stop dupers and hackers as well as scammers is to create a game guard like all other MMMORPG does... do i dont know if this will eliminate scammers,but it will surely eliminate hackers and dupers,and ofcourse the awareness will also help it taken away.

16. alshid

alshid Expert

lol i didn't realize this before i read your post. But anyway my vote is Yes for Item.pak.

My reasons are:
    - Modified item.pak is rarely seen, and until now I only find this at Gamez.
    - No Item.pak is good. But imo non tradable won't stop dupers, although most of the transaction has been blocked by this Item.pak missing.
    - No Item.pak means no ABG and other untradeable items trading. And it will be a pain for those who cannot donate. Not all of us are "Pocket-overflowing-with--money" person.
    - And no, this is not retail. This is Gamez. Let Gamez be the Gamez as it is usually does.

2 people like this.
  17. anixs

anixs Proficient

Negative.

It takes even the poorest hacker Maybe a few minutes to get around any gameguard. Just a simple program to divert the attention of its scans. easy. Hackers, dupers, crackers, and noobs. Things a MMORPG cannot avoid.

18. Enciel

Enciel Proficient

imo, even if the hacked item.pak was not released here, someone on some webspace on the internet WILL create one and will release one. And since gamez does not have any client modification detection, what makes you think this will stop scammers/dupers/people who have over 9000 voting alts from using google and downloading the item.pak?

19. Candyman

Candyman Expert

This may sound like a good idea having no item.pak but in all fairness its a bad idea tbh it may stop the scamming,multi voting to a certain degree but for how long.
    Now ask yourself this will it stop the dupers ? answer NO :crying:
    What we need is a decent anti dupe/hack program put in place to atleast reduce if not remove the means to this duping/hacking crap, its now gotten out of hand and one of the biggest duping exploits atm is happening at the broker.
    Jeez they need to work on something fast because everything is now being duped including the mats for the dragon armor,scrolls etc etc etc :devil:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  20. NubCake

NubCake Proficient

Yea, i voted yes, cuz i though this means i wanna items.pak, this poll is made weirdly, so i should vote "no" or "i hate you" just because poll is weirdly made.