1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Possible new player???

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by OliverStylez, Dec 9, 2016.

1. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Hi everyone...

I'm an old Aion player, but I got screwed over by NCSoft and I sold my old account and got my money back. I'm just looking for a new community and a server that's not pay to win that won't waste years of my time and hundreds of my hard earned dollars.

The biggest item to me is how active the community is. I really love Aion, but playing alone SUCKS! Also, doing instances and participating in open world PvP is fun for me. I love PvE as much as I love PvP and I really want to be able to do everything, just not in a server where I have to grind for two months to get a PvE set of armor that should be easily farm-able in two days or so... It's PvE armor for crying out loud, amiright???

After that, I want to know how stable the server actually is. The last time I participated in a private server it closed down and I HAD to go back to Aion (main)... I was really sad because I'd just gotten a really good set of armor for one of my characters and I was about to enchant it up, but... Boom... Server closed... *Facepalm*

Any feedback would be great! It looks like this is the biggest private server but there wasn't much to choose from in the first place. The other was German... I love Germans, but I don't speak it. So... Yeah. ^.^"

Thanks in advance! I'm bookmarking this thread and I'll check it every once in a while. Also... Any tips on what class to make as a main char? What's needed in the server? I used to main a cleric and an SM but I LOVED my SM so much. Fear lock FTW M8, however I wouldn't mind making and using another class to help out... Plus.. With so few players I may as well pick the class that's needed most right?

2. Aphroditei

Aphroditei Getting there

Actually its more Like go Lone wolf or Play with other ppl who probly will use u for their own good or .. if ur lucky real friends
    Dank für das Mögen uns

3. Bagasina

Bagasina Im retired, not Expired.

Use gladiator or tem. And choose Siel server. Hahaha. BTW don't sell your account again. You'll be ban. Thanks and goodluck.

4. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Staff Member Admin

Welcome to Gamez!

First of all here you dont have to grind weeks or months just get max level or best PvP/PvE sets.
    -There is an instant level to 65, you will have to complete the Archdaeva quest in order to keep leveling: Guide here
    -Create your character and it comes with Special Elite Ambassador armor/weapon and accessories which is a very decent gear to start playing.
    -Run Infinity Shard (500K AP from each run) few times just to get enough AP to purchase Proctor/Arbiter gear and whatever you need from the NPCs in kaisinel academy/marchutan priory.
    -There are pvp battlegrounds portals in sanctum/pandaemonium every 1 hour, the current pvp map now is Heiron.
    -We have an item called Wings of Circle which increase your attack speed: Click here

This server exist since 2010, as you can see it still alive and works perfectly fine :p

europeelyos, Jessica, Nueve and 2 others like this.
  5. OliverStylez

So, go lone wolf in a group instance? How does this work? What if I wanted to farm for Beritras armor or Hyperions? Is there an easier way to get those sets or do you just go straight to other armors?

Also... Banned for selling my account... Hmm... Lets think this through... Why would I care about being banned from a game that I left? xD

Noyah, that's super helpful info, but how do you run IS if there are few other players to do it with?

6. Snax

Snax Wild Boar <3 Forum Legend

Go play cleric or chanter and join my legion.. we are international legion :) we gonna help you to have better gear :)
    Server: Siel
    Race: Elyos

7. xramnel0909

xramnel0909 Leizhinze

I also came from Retail Aion, I left because of this Grind fest to level up and yes to complete sets is like an impossible dream..I transferred here year 2011 and now I have been playing here in Gamezaion for 6 long years and I never get bored,I enjoyed it, I don't find any reason of leaving..... Come and join the community....

Snowinkle and OliverStylez like this.
  8. OliverStylez

I think I will!

So far I've gotten more responses and views from this forum than I ever did on Aion (main) so yeah... This looks promising to say the least.

Let me download the client and stuff. I deleted Aion over three months ago when the new plumes came out and they didn't patch the old ones. I lost so much money on those, lol. Ugh... I about threw up. Anyways! I guess I'll see you guys in game!

9. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Its pay to win so :D

OliverStylez likes this.
  10. OliverStylez

I don't mind paying as long as the crap I buy doesn't expire and gets updated. They didn't update the original plumes and my +10's that I spent $500 USD on went to waste because I couldn't enhance them to the new versions. I had to +10 all NEW plumes, and they money farmed plumes AGAIN. When I wrote in, they basically just told me "NOPE! Sorry... Buy new plumes and +10 them..."

11. Noyah

you get tempering solution/omega from winning in battlegrounds, or can easily collect them from the boxes in heiron, so no reason to spend money on plumes.
    besides, normal plumes don't break. the max you can get is +14 then you will have to change it into pure one and if this one fails it will go back to +0.

Jessica, Snax and OliverStylez like this.
  12. OliverStylez

Yeah. That sounds about right. Thanks for the info! I'm really looking forward to jumping in and becoming part of the community...
    It looks like most of the game is the same as retail, but I'm sure there are some minor differences that you can only really see when you're in game. I'm hoping the classes are essentially the same. I loved building my SM... I'd never made a magic class before and I just fell in love with it. XD

Oh, one thing... Why does Norton say that "http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/complete/os/win/track/stable" is a dangerous website and that the file is dangerous too? Is there another program I can use?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  13. Noyah

Jessica and OliverStylez like this.
  14. OliverStylez

Oki!

Thanks. I started the DL... See you soon I guess! =]

Noyah likes this.
  15. flyfall

flyfall New Member

SW ,,THERE ARE ALL STIGMA MAKE THE CLASS MORE OP

OR A TEMP

16. Runbiatch02

Runbiatch02 The return of the come back

Gladiator FTW! flyfall FTW!

17. Aphroditei

Aphroditei Getting there

nah FF dont make em do temp.. im ur only temp (angel)

OliverStylez and flyfall like this.
  18. flyfall

flyfall New Member

HAHA

Aphroditei likes this.
  19. OliverStylez

I'd like to be someones pocket cleri again, but I have too much fun debuffing sins to roll a cleric right away. BESIDES! I feel like your server needs more fears in it... And I do LOVE fearing pplz off cliffs...

20. Aphroditei

Aphroditei Getting there

jah why not go SM .. its your Choice, dont go disappointing ur self , do what you want to do its ur life.. Live it the way u see fit