1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Price spike

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by bhoot, Oct 31, 2010.

1. bhoot

bhoot Getting there

Well i have been out for almost 3-6 months [near when Altene left] , nyways , i finally found the time to repair my game and when i logged in , the 1 st thing i did was look at trade Broker to know price change of stuff .

I expected small changed but , stuff i used to buy for 3 mil is being sold for 300 mil / 200mil and so on . Can anyone tell me why this is?? is there a new meathod to make inifinite money somehow?? I dont really care much abt price coz i have essence tapping maxed , but i see 1 piece for max money and 20 pieces for the same so i m really confused . Can someone please clear my doubts for me plz

2. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

It gets like this because there are few items, and big number of people to buy it. DP is no free fly now, and that makes it harder to get those items

3. bhoot

bhoot Getting there

BTW , can u plz gimme the prices of aether crystals ?? i wanna buy a full champ set / assasin set sincei m bored of my spiritmaster [its too freaking oped] , yes i havent played for long , but i remeber it being tooo OPed .

P.S Thanx for the reply

PPS When i logged in i got a notice saying i cant have both Ely and Asmo in same account. Is it true?? if so how do i transfer em?

4. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

demand increases, prices inflate. gamez being top private server, everyday there are new users. demand increases more. everything else follows. consumables and all that.

5. bhoot

bhoot Getting there

When i logged in i got a notice saying i cant have both Ely and Asmo in same account. Is it true?? if so how do i transfer em?

6. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

That message is only for retail, and it wont take place on gamez aion. Just ignore it