1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Private Store Error Bigtime

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Temujin, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Temujin

Temujin Getting there

Ok so i did what everyone does. I loaded up my private store with a crap load of goodies and leave to go do something else while my stuff sells.

I come back and what do i see? a message saying ive been afk too long and i was disconnected.....what?!?! I dont know about you but thats bull. even in retail if you have a shop open your not ever supposed to be disconnected for inactivity.

So i thought the guys should know this this error so they can rectify it cause we got lives and we cant just sit here all day hitting random keys staring at our character sitting on a stool all day.

This is for the High Rate server btw. plz someone makes sure Carl knows, cause this is truly a pain in the ass error, glitch, whatever its called...just know its a pain in mine and adventually everyones butt.

Someone fix it please.:sad:

2. Shootz

Shootz Expert

I'm pretty sure its not a glitch but a way to keep inactive people off the server after a certain period of time

3. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Actually it's exactly like that in retail.

The limitation was added during the first 1-2 weeks of NA launch due to massive server queues and never removed.

Fairly easy to bypass though via ghetto means, Google should help you there.

4. Temujin

Temujin Getting there

Ok thanks for the info. lol and i was assuming that aion retail didnt make you log off. but as they say, and i quote "if you assume to much you'll look like an total ass, Like Assumptio" quote by me hahaha!:lol:

but yea ill find that ghetto way sir....I will:kewl:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010