1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem regarding connection which i didnt encounter before

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by maia14, Sep 15, 2010.

1. maia14

maia14 New Member

as the title says im having problems connection to both website and in game. sometimes when i load the website it just says waiting for gamezaion.com... and would be stuck there i have to release renew my ip to connect to the website. also if i cant connect to the site same goes with the game i can login select servers but after character selection i would get stuck. i didnt experience this problems before just now.. any admin can help me? i think im having problems with my IP with your server :sad: which i didnt encounter before.. thanks and hoping for a positive response i hope we can get the issue resolve.. thanks and more power to gamezaion :smile:

as of 2am 9/16/10 Philippine time:

i can connect to both the site and game for as good as only 5 mins then i get disconnected and cant access the website. please help me. im planning to donate for credits but now i cant with this problems. hope you can help me.. thanks

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

ok i have tried changing my IP my routers IP and still no luck.. i seems that the only place i can connect to is here at the forums.. by the way here's my IP i hope it can be resolved

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  2. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

It is proly your connection's problem ;)

3. maia14

maia14 New Member

actually my connection is fine i tried connecting to another servers its fine i think the problemmis with my ip connecting to this server i havent experienced this before here just now i really want to play normal again :(

4. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

5. maia14

maia14 New Member

as i said connection is not the problem.. my speed is average at 1mbps come on guys its with my IP.. please help..

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

and also.. i was playing here before.. everything is ok.. no lags and smooth just this now im having connection issues on both website and game

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

i guess there is no hope for me to get this one fixed, i guess its time to move to an another server.. thanks for the replies..

6. Spacecake

Spacecake Getting there

Then you just have spyware or another virus. Had it before, I never install a virus scanner/protector shit. I just put in my Win7 or XP cd, put important files on secondary hard disk, clean the shit and install windows again :D

Or just download anti spyware/malware or an anti virus.

Try installing this LINK run, let it check ur comp, delete the crap and restart.

Good luck

Pz

7. maia14

maia14 New Member

actually i just reformated my PC.. and same problem..

8. lissy18

lissy18 New Member

at the time i can't open the gamez website and when i open the launcher the server status shows offline, still i click on start game to check if its a bug/error of the launcher opensnormally but when i type my id and pass it does nothing, happened before but dont know why u.u

9. maia14

maia14 New Member

well we got the same problem except in my case i cant open the site, i can connect to the game up until character selection after select my character.. it wont go in game.. DEVS and MODS please.. address to our issue.. thanks

10. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

11. maia14

maia14 New Member

right now im at the office which connection is slower than what i have at home . and i can connect to both website and game servers normally.. with no lags or delays... the ip address here is
    124.106.217.168. i believe the problem is the ip address i got back at home which is somehow being blocked or something.. i hope the devs can do something about it.. thanks

12. panettiere

panettiere New Member

similiar problem to me right now, i'm playing just fine last night, but now it's hard to log in and i keep getting disconnected, or stuck at server select screen. Also i can't open Gamezaion website, only the vote page can be opened, that's weird. The forum was also hard to open, it's the first time things like this happened..
    uhm., is it Asian IP block ?

13. lissy18

lissy18 New Member

when you open the launcher does it say "Server status: Offline"? or it seems online?

Mine says offline.

14. maia14

maia14 New Member

my server status is online. it seems we have ip problems its not asian ip blocked since i can connect fine here at the office..

15. lissy18

lissy18 New Member

But you're at office when you get home tell me how does it show.. offline or online! I think i got ip ban..

16. maia14

maia14 New Member

at home its online, still no mods helping us? this is becoming hopeless

17. maia14

maia14 New Member

still no feedback.. :(

18. maia14

maia14 New Member

this is becoming hopeless.. are the gms or mods not planning to help me with this issue? should i just move to another server?

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

gms devs please answer me if my IP has been blocked, i tried connecting to crystal aion and its smooth and no problems.. even the website im not having issues. so the problem is with gamezaion.. is my IP block? please answer back.. i dont want to wait forever if i can still play here or not

19. Spacecake

Spacecake Getting there

you can also take the initiative.
    call ur provider and ask them to change ur external ip and check it out. time for gms here to respond is 4 to 5 days. Speaking out of experience.

good luck

pz

20. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Wait. Wat? You think they know? lolz...