1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem with economy/market

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by LaVerole, Sep 27, 2019.

1. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

Hi all,
    Yesterday i talked with a friend playing retail version. I told him Gamez was much better than retail, more easy to lifeskill, grinding and stuffing. I had grinding in crescent so we talked about it and he told me how now it s very easy to buy all the stuff we need on retail. I told him it couldnt be more easy than on Gamez and he screened the retail market to show me

here the retail market

upload_2019-9-27_18-41-29.png

And here Gamez market (just screened at the moment i writte)

upload_2019-9-27_18-42-21.png

Something is going wrong with gamez and must be corrected. When i began and chose GamezBD (3/4 week ago) people told me to farm witch to sell it. Then when a newguildmat started to play yesterday, i PLed him then told him to go Hex to make quick money for stuffing and i checked market

upload_2019-9-27_18-46-6.png

Event the witch dont sell anymore. THow a new player can do money on gamez now ?

loboram likes this.
  2. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

So what is wrong?

3. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Witch Earrings aren't selling atm because everybody just got done making their duo-pen narcs, so they have better earrings than they previously did. Nobody needs WEs if they all have Narcs instead.

loboram likes this.
  4. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

There is less players that need stuff, very normal.
    Ppl need to find different ways to make silver like SD but with better prices. We all know, SD got nerfed few times.
    Ultimate weapons and armor need maybe price check up.

And ofc,there is event going for accessories.
    Gl anyway

5. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

No, but I know why it does not sell. What I want to emphasize by this example is that on the official version the market follows the rules of supply and demand but not on Gamez and it is a big problem for the economy of the game.

loboram likes this.
  6. kid192

kid192 New Member

because of the central market which we wil never get so the problem is never goign to change

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Funny and unfortunately this topic has been posted MANY times before this.

The GamezBD MarketPlace is in a deadly freefall, which will lead to even more complaints and players leaving.

The largest problem with it in my opinion, is the prices, they do not reflect the reality of this particular server or how things are run here, although with the current scheme of silver making (well below par in comparison to what it used to be) it is going to be difficult to "repair" the MP (MarketPlace) until the developers finally agree to run this server as a stand-alone-version of Black Desert Online.

The amount of players doing, or even willing to do, life-skills in order to provide the materials and crafted items on our server is staggeringly small. Very much as if most of the players have NO idea what this game is really all about, thinking it merely a sandbox-PvP-simulator with added MMO and PvE elements which is really dumbing it down to the lowest dumbest common denominator.

That said, the way that the devs (developers) handle rewarding such selfless actions for the great benefit of the Entire community, is to do nothing at all about the extremely poor state of the MP as it is right now.
    The time these unsung heroes of our community put into gathering and crafting is insane, when compared to how much their efforts are met with rewards. They are litterally not getting 1/10000 worth in silver due to time invested. For example: Gathering Coral Pieces, which is incredibly time consuming as well as actually difficult to make the character move into the "right" position to actually see the gathering nodes, the gathering amount is 1-3 per node. Spending about an hour without any gathering boosts will get you about 60-80 Coral Pieces in total, for an hour of your life that you will never get back. For 80 Coral Pieces you can gain a total of (80 x MAX.1380) 110400 silver. Which is absolutely INSANE, when it is completely clear to every player to have done Coral gathering, that the price should indeed reflect the reality of the time consumption due to gathering the items, and NOT just copying what the "Retail-BDO" version says the price should be. The price of Coral Pieces on this sever SHOULD be around 100000 silver per Coral Piece, to reflect that gathering it is Incredibly time consuming due to the poor drop amount and diffilculty in gathering.

That being said, the ENTIRE MP price list could REALLY use some work on this server, frag whatever the "Retail-BDO" version says about the prices. If we could get some database work done where the prices reflect the amount of time invested and especially the amount of players actually doing the work then we would surely see an amazing and almost immediate increase in MP items and gathering materials, which would GREATLY benefit our community in general.

I have posted several ideas for how to improve the MP (MarketPlace):
    Make some simple algorithms for MP supply and demand is the easiest thing to do; for every x amount sold decrease price by x%, for every x amount in preorder increase price by x%, for every x amount sold with low supply increase price by x%, for every x amount offered without being bought decrease price by x%...and so on.

hellking79 and vagabond13 like this.
  8. Razzor03

Razzor03 New Member

I started to play today on this Server. And i got a negative impression.
    The Server got HIGH DROP Chance but it makes no sense if you can`t sell anything on the Market because the drop Chance is high af. Nobody is buying any stuff from me ( not even scrolls ) ofc not because they can easly/fast farm them like moscitos in Mexico. Im having a hard time as beginner. The only way to make Money is selling my trashloot. Beginners having it really hard. Even if you use the Premium. The Market is fucked up. Also i dislike the old Market really hard. Alone how the marketplace is divided... Everything is flying around your ears.. You have to register every fucking single Item one by One even if it is the SAME item...
    The new one is way better (Free Storage, you can put your Money in and all items you bought so you can get them whenver you want and you don`t have to fill your Inventory with it ) New Marketplace would be a good thing. I don`t know why ppls disliking it or why Dev won`t add it.

All in one i have to say, that i got on Retail a way better time than on here. Atleast if i get some scrolls or some good items i can sell them and i don`t have to wait 2 Years for someone to buy it like here. Also for some reason i don`t get a Notification when i sold something.

9. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

@Kolka , @Noyah ,@Carl
    it would be nice to have the Gamez staff participate in the discussion

Toenail and loboram like this.
  10. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

Market needs huge modification.

11. Razzor03

Razzor03 New Member

The only huge modification here is to put the new Centralmarket , as long they don`t want it or can`t idk this Problem will stay and more ppls will leave the Server. Selling stuff in the market is nearly impossible and making money for new players is pain in the Ass.

12. Salavat

Salavat New Member

I would like give you some advice if you still playing on server. But first i feel you. When i start playing on this server, the beginner was kinda hard, but now i have almost 10B sitting on storage and just thinking what i want buy next. Dont really play for long time but for me its much better then retail. The biggest positive on this server is probably free pearl. And getting fast lvl 64 for free accessories is good. When i started grinding i was spend mostly time in "Solder Grave" Its next to heidel. I was making money pretty fine to my opinion. Close to node-manager there is npc which allow you sell armor or trashloot. Its positive if you dont have premium vip. So i would recommend selling default +0 armor. And if you get 10+ or up, just keep it, check market if its selling often and if not, just extract black stone and sell on market. And when you saying your scrolls siiting on market almost 2 years, i have my tactic. Just grind scrolls as many you can and go for summon, gives you many mem frags and sell it. For me this grind spot helps me a loot. Otherwise every day dont forgot roll dice and going for bosses, and rift bosses if you get default gear ;)

loboram and marsseven like this.
  13. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

True,I had that problem too,took me long time to have my first and only 1 bilion.
    New market, ofc but prices need some fixes too

Tri weapon costs around 500m and Pen cost 6 bilion and thats why we see many many there.
    Not even talking about acces because that prices are unreal,impossible to get that no but how long to grab 10,20 and even 30 bilion? LOL

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  14. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

Ofc here is much better then retail.
    Pearls do huge diference,huge.

But game needs update and we will get it for sure.
    Game for me after 2 months starts to get much better.

15. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

For new players to our community there are several New Player Guides in the forum/guides section, perhaps you can gain some insight or ideas for making some more silver there...just a suggestion.

16. GrandmasterKane

GrandmasterKane New Member

They should just enable the auto sell like they did with the special deals, on daily reset. If the item you registered stays on the marketplace for a long time and expires, let it be "bought" by the system. that way the market won't be flooded with thousands of unwanted "rare" items, and people won't be so frustrated and will have silver to progress. Since the marketplace is limited to 30 items I think ? Having them wait for a week or so until it expires, for 30 items of silver won't be game breaking, but it will make life easier.

17. kid192

kid192 New Member

thats a terrible idea

18. kid192

kid192 New Member

they must be working on something becuase its been about a month thats there is no patch which is rare with this server, if you look at patch history its usually always 1 week patches

loboram likes this.