1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem with my Aion or launch program.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by leftylolz, May 7, 2011.

1. leftylolz

leftylolz New Member

Hey ladies and gents, I just finished installing Aion through the NC software and downloaded the GamezAion launcher but when I try to run the game through the launcher I get a problem. When the game launches and soon as I see the Ubisoft logo, Windows prompts me with "this program has stopped running" jibber jabber and it closes the program. I tried doing the .bat file execution by putting it in the Aion folder but it doesn't launch the game. Any ideas?
    Oh and I've already reinstalled the Aion game through NCsoft and my setting are on North America.

2. Fisticuffs

Fisticuffs New Member

Looks a little odd, I wouldn't download if I were you.
    Better safe than sorry lol.
    As to your problem, the server itself was getting updated. But it's back up now, so try again?
    & make sure you have the most recent .NET framework and Direct x installed on your pc.
    I'm not very good at technical problems, I hope someone else can help you!

3. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

got Direct x 9? if not try that.

and i recommend not to download what second guy posted.

4. HellMade

HellMade Banned Forum Legend

you need install direxct.

5. leftylolz

leftylolz New Member

ahh thanks hellmade, pitcher, and fisticuffs. It seems it was just the directx missing. I forgot to reinstall it when I reformatted my hard drive a week ago! silly me XP

6. neko99

neko99 New Member

launcher fail to run

excuse me,
    i,m player from bali,indonesia.
    i've some problems with my aoin launcher
    when i want to play,i double click the gamezaion launcher when it get to ncsoft launcher
    i can't run back to the desktop again.and i try continously it happen again...

where is the wrong with the launcher i dunno,i've try to download from the web but it happen again.i've try to copy the new one from my friend(in my friend,he can acces the gamezaion like ussuall)but the problems happen again...

please tell me,where is the error,someone just help me please :sad::sad::sad: