1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem with vip

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by loolas, Jul 14, 2011.

1. loolas

loolas Getting there

Helo guys, today, now in 16:15 GTM+2 i ordered a vip in woozee1 account.But my credits disappeared and my vip isnt on... Hmm... wtf, then i entered in to my acc in game, and i tryed to trade an apg item, but still says it cant be tradible (have a new item pack)..
    Maiby you had same problem? say me what to do?.. HELP

Sorry for my bad english

2. loolas

loolas Getting there

up.........

3. Ashyyy

Ashyyy Buy me a pint :3

VIP is usually instantly added, the last 2 occasions when I got VIP it automatically added it and all I had to do was logout, reload my client and log in then I was a VIP.

Under the VIP page, make sure that it says ''your account is VIP until ##/##/##''
    And also check your history, make sure you didn't buy premium by mistake.

PS: You don't need to bump after 15 minutes :) It will still be registered as a new thread to people.

Also, if possible try to attach a screenshot of your credit history to show you have actually bought VIP, this will help if an AM ++ needs to see it :) If its already there then you can be helped quicker :)

1 person likes this.