1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problems after last patch

Discussion in 'Problems' started by gleneps, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gleneps

gleneps New Member

there have been a lot of server problems lately which not only affects Normal players but the VIPs too, so i decided to make a thread to post the bugs I've encountered in-game.

Ok here's what I've noticed after the last patch..

> Cleric skill "Hand of Reincarnation" and "Rebirth" doesn't work
    > UnstableTriroan still Drops all crap not 1 single fabled or eternal gear even for a VIP
    > Cleric new Skill "Summon Divine Crystal and Summon Divine Mirror" doesn't work
    > Cleric Skill "Resurrection loci" Only resurrects the dead target and not the dead group members around the target "not yet confirmed tho"
    > "Manastone: Healing Boost +3" is useless to socket since it wont get placed in the slot even if it says you succeeded socketing it

this is all i have noticed so far, but i will be posting more here as i play the game.. if you guys noticed some bugs too please feel free to post here thanks..

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.