1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problems with this server as I see it

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Gwendyl, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Gwendyl

Gwendyl New Member

This is my opinion on what is wrong with this server. You may have a different opinion.

Ely outnumber the asmos in pvp and are far better geared.
    I've seen some very lazy and very under geared Asmos who expect a carry in a simple BT and get upset when my cleric can't carry a entire group of them. I will help anyone I can if I'm available, do NOT expect I can perform a miracle! It's so bad I cringe at even trying to do a BT. Templars can't do a rush, they would die without a quickly thrown heal just going through the first hallway. Do not run a BT with no enchants or even simple white manastones on your shadesoaked armor and expect even a experienced support cleric to heal a entire group. I have nothing against carrying a new player or even two in a group of experienced players who have some gear. The problem is that the experienced geared players have left or will not join a BT group, much less a padma group. And dont blame the cleric when you die because you are weak. I do not say that out of meanness, everyone was new once. It's unfair to blame the cleric automatically. The cleric knows why the group failed, trust me she/he knows who the problem is with the group.

You can farm the abyss core mobs and get gold elder gear to extract enchants from lvl 60's to 90's to put on shadesoaked. I recommend getting it to at least +6. Run Taloc's hollow and use Dorkin's knife to open the vines behind the waterfall near Neith, use the merchant to sell all the drops so you can make a lot of Kinah while farming manastones. Godstones have dropped for me and others in Taloc's hollow off the normal mobs. Farm this place!! I fill my inventory almost full, then open the vines and sell it. I run back to where I stopped and do it again and again. I often leave Taloc's with 100mil in Kinah and a lot of green manastones that I can use or sell or even give to new players.

Asmos can fix this is if they were not lazy or were told how to fix it. This is not a friendly server. Often new players ask for help in a quest and are ignored in LFG. Some good quests have bugged mobs (Akuna's palace with 3 of the quest mob is impossible to do with just one new player).

DO NOT EXPECT everyone to carry you. DO NOT GO AFK IN DREGE. Yeah you might get 30k ap or 60k if you have vip, but you WILL make everyone who is not AFK hate you. If you need AP for stigmas, pvp for it. I did not join a drege until I had all of my stigmas. Be aware that other people besides you PLAY this game and expect to get some fun out of it and you are bringing them down.

Best geared Asmos have disappeared. Maybe they changed to ely. Fix for this is any gear bought on Asmos side, stays only available to use on Asmo character or if it's bought on Ely side, only available to use on a Ely character.

There are no GM's around to take care of the rampant EXPLOITS that are happening in the game.

Ely are able to form parties in Arena, you see rangers, sorcs and other classes with chanter or cleric buffs they should not have and a cleric standing behind them doing full heals. (see screen shot)
    Another Exploit is the key for captains cabin in drege is not going away, so people are using it over and over. Drege is a joke with ely winning in 2 min or less.
    Asmos can not get better gear quick enough to keep them here playing because ely are teaming and Asmos only getting 1-4 plat medals a day (depending on your vip status and if you can run 2 dreges a day) from a drege.

I try to do the daily quests for 4 plat medals, available at Vorg and Crimson temple in gelk. The quest is not fun and it is very time consuming since the mobs you have to kill do not always have the quest drop on them. That should be 100% of quest item on each mob making it 120 mob kills (it's 100% on Official classic). Instead it's closer to 240 mobs just to earn 4 plat medals and depending on your kill speed (I'm a cleric) this can take a hour or two. It is much faster to do it in groups but not many take advantage of these quests.

Farming boxes near BT entrance in silentera can get you l120 enchant stones and if you are lucky a plat medal, if you are VERY lucky 2 plat medals. There are only 2 boxes and the respawn time is about 15minutes. There is competition and thievery that happens there.

You can get AP and plat medals for doing Stormwing or Padma, but if you are undergeared and without manastones and stigmas you are forcing others to carry you.

You can also get plat medals from sieges in gelk and ingi. No one shows up for those, no one sieges. Thankfully as ely would own the asmo forts if they did!

I'm not having a go at either "Race". Both are to blame for the server being how it is.
    Ely, you see one cleric standing in front of a fortress..do you really need to send a entire group of people to kill it? It's one character for god's sake. Things like that just make me log out. You would have better luck approaching as a 1v1, meaning your cleric is not standing behind the other ely healing it as I'm killing it. When asmos and ely are 1v1 I sit down in the road and watch. I will heal them after the battle or rez. I do not heal them during. If asmos outnumber the ely and are killing them at the kisk I often will just go away and leave them to it, I will not help them unless you guys have ticked me off that day. Try to play fair, it doesn't always have to be a zerg fest.
    AND QUIT SELLING YOUR ASMO ACCOUNTS!!! full of freaking noob ninja looters now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2023
  2. MrDamvil

MrDamvil New Member

FIX my Account pls char name Thenakedweapon i cant pla since 10th of june 2023 im VIP for 30days i spend money enjoy this game for sake of this bug why gms didn't respond

Kulasmith likes this.
  3. mandica

mandica New Member

o servidor precisa de atenção urgente, caso contrario ira morrer em breve, há muitos ajustes a serem feitos para melhorar o jogo.

4. draculalife

draculalife Proficient

NO ADM, NO GM, CARL APENAS VEM AO FORUM PARA ATUALIZAR E RESETAR BD (Black Desert) !!
    NO ADM, NO GM, CARL JUST COMES TO THE FORUM TO UPDATE AND RESET BD (Black Desert) !!

5. Gaudyn

Gaudyn Proficient

Listen, im here since 2009 and i always thinking this server have a lot of potential, but there is a suckgms lover, and then, right now in 2023 here is so abandon, so let me say something, if this shit not change i will leave soon, is so fucking bored and tired.
    BTW im cleric too, war cleric.

6. templarioxd

templarioxd New Member

Uau! Legal, esplêndido. GM precisa acertar Ragnarok e Dred OUT DC, E FIX TOO TIKETS CHAOS FOR INSIDE DISCIPLE TAMBÉM!

7. canoas21

canoas21 New Member

Veja eu era asmodians mudei para Elios ,havia muitas brigas internas nos asmos , assim nunca vai para frente, em poucos dias dias nos elios estou quase equipado para pvp.
    nos elios da para fazer BT, Padma e Omega todos os dias.
    By Lothar !!!

8. Gaudyn

Gaudyn Proficient

LOTHAR U ASMO :O!!!!!

9. Gwendyl

Gwendyl New Member

This is part of the problem though. When we lost you we lost a good player. You made ely side just a bit stronger by going over there. If everyone goes to ely side.. No pvp, no asmos. I have thought about it myself, asmo can not even get along together much less play together or plan together.

Kulasmith likes this.
  10. Kulasmith

Kulasmith Proficient

I can't help admiring you. What you have said is very detailed about the game. You got a lot patience to write down the harangue. Through these words I can feel you have a heart of an angel. Truly.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
  11. dabs

dabs New Member

This is why Ely wins in just 2mins with key or without key, because 1 will tank and lure the mobs, and the rest are destroying the Surk then Reset. This is why Asmos lose in Dreg because they dont know the Strategy to fast gain points and some are AFK.

12. Gwendyl

Gwendyl New Member

Asmos know the strategy, asmos do not have the gear to do this though (Did you see where I said a Asmo tank could not even rush BT?). Meanwhile ely get 12 medals a day if vip, asmos get 4. you guys gear faster, far faster than asmos can gear. Asmos will never catch up and they WILL quit.
    Asmos also know ely have made asmo alts to afk in drege (Minibin for one). This so ely have dreges to run but it's destroying the asmo side of the server. We are stuck with your afk alts, loosing drege after drege after drege while you win over and over. No one likes loosing 100% of the time. I personally know of 6 people in my legion alone who have quit already. My legion is down to just myself and my husband and I have started playing a new private server and will likely also be quitting and my husband (Oldgeezer) is only playing because I am. He does not mind dying in pvp as much as I do and even he's disgusted and logging out often.

My reasons for quitting is that Ely outnumber Asmo and I have no chance, no matter how hard I farm, to catch up to even new ely players. IF Ely do not accept some blame and do something, this server is dead. I like this server, I like classic aion far better than the 5.8 I have started playing. I would rather stay here! I feel as if I have no choice if I want to have fun. It's a GAME, it's supposed to be fun for everyone. I have not been having any fun here at all.

13. yhann1221

yhann1221 New Member

Because of this Thread,I've earn almost 20 to 30 Platinum Medals Everyday. From 8:00 am to 5pm. Now i am full ABG Access even im new. Thanks Madam.

14. Gaudyn

Gaudyn Proficient

Wait, how????????! There is no one online, only the same guys, Hoskiah.......etc.

15. yhann1221

yhann1221 New Member

I play Asmo Sir. I know Sir Hoskiah is Always Online..

Gaudyn likes this.
  16. Gaudyn

Gaudyn Proficient

Dont leave the server............ is already dead , :(

17. Gwendyl

Gwendyl New Member

He must be farming boxes non stop. Unfortunately there are only 2 boxes so not everyone can farm them.

yhann1221 likes this.
  18. mandica

mandica New Member

I miss having fun with all of you.

Gwendyl likes this.
  19. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

you guys still playing? :eek:

20. mandica

mandica New Member

no, but when you want to do something just call, I still have the game installed