1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PvP and Few Stuffs.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by alicia1987, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alicia1987

alicia1987 New Member

First PvP i really like to pvp but the only playgroud to pvp is inggison seriously...it's like forcing people to stay all the time there and join zergz to get crappy ap -.- my point is to do something to let pvp be funnier and easier to go 1v1 not 100vs100 cause it's kinda destroying gameplay.. even o rifts you can't do nothing solo. So closing inggision fortres and let it be like if was before i mean Sieges etc.Elder drops at core and few other things.. and im no mentioing abbysal splinter (vip) instance... i know its PvP server but you can't do anything withoutvote/donor gear or solo agains zerg.. but as i know my suggestion gonna be throwen into trashcan. No stupid Comments please

2. Frizzy

Frizzy Getting there

because elyos dont come often in gelk to raid. gelk is more better place to pvp than inggi imo

3. sarmala

sarmala I'm a PRO !!! Forum Legend

gelk is the same as inggi was yesterday there tried to do a duo after 5 mins of some balanced pvp i can say even if there was more asmos than us a zerg arrived and wiped us that wasnt funny at all got feared spammed in 2v10+ thats just lame and im a sin i was with a cleric so we was pretty squishi :-j as for the suggestion oh well there are a lot of other threads about this but nothing yet not even 1 change :)

4. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

Close the fort gates and remove NPC's that deal high damage

5. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

learn to fly :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.