1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pvp katalam

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rezerve, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

I mean in katalam is worst PVP ever .. There are only zergs like 20 v10 or staying in the safe zones like a fags
    and waiting when someone come out -_- and kill him. They should make anticamp in that safezones . Ingisson gelkmaros beluslan heiron that locations was best to hunt .. -_- none can go to the safe . He must die or Run back .. When he go to the fort asmos / ely kill him.

3 people like this.
  2. Stabbalot

Stabbalot ♣ Nudist ~ ♣ ~ Unknown ♣ Forum Legend

Agreed! witch makes it 100% impossible to solo and all you see is sorccs and rangers..... And glads / temps and they all move in one sexay *cough* Zerg....

iether fix the map or Close this retard zone TYVM <3

3 people like this.
  3. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

This is the worst PVP location -_- cant go 1v1 and when u Find it asmo or ely who losing the fight running to the safe.that locations is for sorcerers like sexykillerz he waiting in the safe and when someone go out use all skill what he have and kill u and go back to safe .. When ubeat him u are cheater -_-" u can delete this map ingisson and other locations was better ;)

2 people like this.
  4. shouji13

shouji13 Giblet Gravy~

be part of the solution, move to another map! also i still say katalam can be salvaged if they just disable the safe zones like they did in heiron a ways back

1 person likes this.
  5. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

close the zone for pvp.

6. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

I was in ingisson and i dont Find asmo there .. -_- beluslan only rank 9 cant kisk there dont know why . :( katalam can be good location to hunt without safezones ..Danaria too. In the katalam is one rule u are in zerg zerging others or u Will be zerged . I say they should do anticamp ..

7. keso23

keso23 Proficient

Just removed the safezones near to each other in Katalam and put it somewhere 250 miles away and that would be fine.

8. < DaYmon >

< DaYmon > New Member

: Sad:I stopped playing because of this ugly pvp katalan,
    pelonos must disable safe zones as our friend said.

Another good tip, put fly free in every city as it was in 1.9 aion just letting Gelkmaros, Inggison, Silentera, katalan and might damage normal eventually disabling globes reschanta it spreading in pvp server also loved to pvp in the air.

These tips on credit is good because it is more like face pvp server that the server is.

9. Tykimik

Tykimik Well-Known Member Forum Legend

Sad, but it's true. It's not our fault. I believe people abuse safe zones in retail too. i guess we'll just have to get use to it. It's the players that choose to zerg so it's almost impossible to make players '' not to zerg ''. I'm currently playing on siel atm. i was playing as elyos for about a week when 4.0 first hit on gamez aion. and yes i do notice it's 24/7 ping pong really annoying. Also you wont find 1v1's unless the person actually challenge witch happens but rarely. Anyways maybe near future things might change. i hope...

3 people like this.
  10. Ramesses_2

Ramesses_2 New Member

yeah your right, its not your fault but...but you with the gms can do something about this right? Why not have a solution of whats happening in pvp in Katalam? Instead of just waiting for the future to come.. Just waiting..for some players to quit and only few will left behind before it will take an action or solution.?

11. blue13thunder24

blue13thunder24 Proficient Forum Legend

its the players that change where the pvp is not the gm's. Stop blaming the gm's for everything. Bad pvp is because of the players staying in 1 area instead of moving to different parts of the map or to other maps

12. Ramesses_2

Ramesses_2 New Member

None of the players here are blaming for the gms.. Were just suggesting for the good of gamez..

2 people like this.
  13. Miloblast

Miloblast Proficient

Tyk is ryt, it is just for now. guys we have to get use that Aion changes over time. Thru ur observation the system will change for the better. Just be patient. dont blame GM just explain ur observation and suggestions for AMT, AM, and the likes will surely review the matter.

14. xiexie

xiexie New Member

Byebye gamez.. ;-(

15. < DaYmon >

< DaYmon > New Member

I fully agree

16. < DaYmon >

< DaYmon > New Member

if you keep thinking like quite know where this is going, because I have not seen until now niguém supporting this situation the server.

17. Miloblast

Miloblast Proficient

words are so delicate to use, it will hurt u inevitably. even if u dont mean it. if u gonna say that im SEXY, u will make my day. but please dont say SEXY to a priest, a nun, a monk or in a Pope. or else they will kill you. peace. cheer up people. focus on the matter. :whistling:

hope u get my point. u gotta be smart to do so.

18. kath15

kath15 Proficient

Staff should just do events like that did on lumiel apparently not many people pvp in katalam anymore on lumiel.

19. xiexie

xiexie New Member

oh thats new? Priests, nun, and pope will kill because of the word SEXY? Juejuejue! :p

20. Miloblast

Miloblast Proficient

you forgot " HOPE YOU GOT MY POINT. YOU GOTTA BE SMART TO DO SO"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.