1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Quest Bugs - Bound for Iggnison and Abyss Gate Bug...

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Powerfemme, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Powerfemme

Powerfemme New Member

Hello there, I hope this can be fixed, Ive been trying to get Bound for Iggnison completed But it is stuck at Board Sibylle's Battleship... Instead of a cut scene and then being teleported to Iggnison, I simply get teleported to Iggnison and the quest doesnt advance beyond it, which means No other quests are being unlocked... this is also happening to other legion mates who cannot advance in their own quests beyond " Bound for Iggnison - Board Sibylle's Battleship",
    Yet another quest that seems to be stuck is the abyss gate in verteron, my legion mate can get into the gate, kill the mobs but upon trying to seal the gate nothing happens, she was in there for some time unable to scroll port out and finally resorted to leaping to her death to get out of there...
    One of your Gm's had attempted to fix the issue yesterday, sadly to no avail
    I am not sure if anyone else has brought these particular quest glitches up but we would like to be able to get our quest logs to advance... So any information as to whether or not these bugs are being tended to and or an ETA on the repairs would be greatly appreciated...
    Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in this matter.
    Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.