1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Questions About Updates : And Fixes

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Kimito, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Kimito

Kimito New Member

Okay, So I've been playing the server for a while, i'm good at MMO's and this is my first time playing Aion, Everything works how im familiar with so, im not to culture shocked. BUT....

I Had to Notice this server has horrible horrible problem with Quest Bugs, and i notice You have your own system to repair them, and Someone said the quests get fixed usually by updates, Well? How Often Are updates? Do the Quests get fixed any other way? Time Frame? Feedback please.

I don't want to have to wait 2 weeks, 6 months 10 months, 1.5 years, to get into Abyss because the servers quests are Broken? I mean, Really?
    I'm Obviously not the only one frustrated with the problem, but I do lack knowledge of how they are fixed and dealt with and i want someone to feedback and relay that information to me please.
    In all Honesty, the fact that i can not get into Abyss because of a broken quest is getting in my way of OTHER quests that require me to go to Abyss, and on top of that little problem, other quests that i can ACTUALLY do are ALSO Broken. This all leading to me abandoning a Great Server and a Great Game all together, until something is done to tend to the frustrated players out there.

-Thank You.