1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Quests are all bugged

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by MechaEmperor7000, Feb 3, 2011.

1. MechaEmperor7000

MechaEmperor7000 New Member

All of my Quests which have an optional reward seems to be bugged. The Thaw Kurngalfberg and Crash of the Dredgion quests both have a Ring as an optional reward (you choose one of two). In both cases the first choice gives me an error message, while the second choice does nothing and simply marks the quest as "done", but gives me no reward, no exp, and still has the Quest in my log. I thought it might be the quests being bugged, but I've done both quests on another character, so I think this may be a bug on my end. Is there anyway I can complete those quests?

Also, my Character's name is Valkia on Lumiel if the Admins need to take a look at my account.

2. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

If the error message says something like "Load Fail!" then their are other users reporting this issue. I can only assume it has something to do with a recent update/restart that caused it so hopefully with another restart/update it should be fixed.

3. MechaEmperor7000

MechaEmperor7000 New Member

Oh ok. I thought it was because my client was missing files or something. Thanks for the quick reply.

4. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

Well currently their were already several quests that were broken but it seems as though some that were working are suddenly not from what people are reporting. I can only assume something recent caused it.

5. dulle1230

dulle1230 Getting there

alot of the forts cannot be attacked by ely right now either.... so no medals idk why but when you try to attack a seig it will say the guardian is "invalid target"