1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

refund of coco leafs

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by 1YL2H, Jan 31, 2021.

1. 1YL2H

1YL2H New Member

hello any gm help me i bought the main weapon and sub weapon exchange coupon with coco leaves thinking i could change my weapons of my hash seasonal to my new seasonal ninja. any way i can get my coco leaves back. didnt know they didnt work in season T.T new player here.

Thank you.

username: jordanmati
    family name: OYLTH
    Character name: incizion

2. 1YL2H

1YL2H New Member

if possible can i switch out for a t8 horse and old book of moon please. thanks so much

3. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

Why would you even use a item worth 1 bil to exchange a weapon thats barely stronger than oasis gear?

4. 1YL2H

1YL2H New Member

im new to game didnt know??

5. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

I still cant see the problem.
    You will eventually run into a situation, where you say you wont play an already build up charackter more.
    But you already equipped him with a Pen weapon or so since you thought the class would be to your liking. (just an example)
    Then you can use those coupons, to exchange the pen weapon from one class for another one.
    And a t8 horse can be earned really fast. So you did not really loose anything.
    Sry if i sound harsh. Im to used to bdos toxic players (is a generall bdo problem and has nothing to do with gamez).
    Just see those coupons as a future investment. :)