1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Safe Zone notification and Skill level(Eg: I,II,III ect) aren't visible

Discussion in 'Problems' started by muslim12, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muslim12

muslim12 New Member

So i cant see certain safezones and cant bind to them, as well as not being able to see skill levels.. is this a bug on my end? or the server? i'm fully updated and i even repaired my client just to double check. If there's a fix please let me know Thanks :biggrin::kewl:

2. striider

striider MasterRanger

best if you take screenshot's

3. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

You most likely just downloaded/updated your client, in which the most recent update revamped the safezones to a raised platform. These are pretty much considered the safezone-hub if you will, where both Elyos and Asmodians can teleport to, as far as I know. As such, it seems that the other safezones were removed. The only way you will be able to get on to the safezones from this point on will be to fly/teleport to them, you can try to climb on top of something and glide to it.

At the moment, there is no downgrade. However, the server is still on 4.5.0.14, so that actual area is still "considered" a safezone, and you will not be attacked by a member of the opposing race so long as you stay within it's boundaries. Only problem with that is that you cannot see it.

Best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.