1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SCAmmer.....GM's i got her...please banned her please

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ayzie22, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayzie22

ayzie22 Proficient

last wednesday i was scammed for about 100b...
    now i used 61b for bait just to caught her....
    now i have proof
    LOL
    i know 161b just to get her

all screenshots of her....
    this is her multiple chars.
    IGN:Angelicajane
    Euricka
    Geraldine

this is the SS i got 4 pictures

http://img214.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=aion0057t.jpg

can u please get my kinah back....

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

ma'am bellalicious....can u please deal with these???? please...i sacrifice my kinah just to get her...
    she's the same...who scammed for 100b and now i sacrifice my kinah 61b for her to be caught....
    please Ma'am,,,, can u go online ingame??? please i really have to talk to u

my IGN: Nayrb

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

this is her ign: i got deal with geraldine, euricka, angelicajane
    can u please check her account... she have a ABG chain hood(selling to me for 61b)
    if N.O.W. abg sword, and abg bow are in her account i think
    the whole scamming around the community was done by her...

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

SOMEONE!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Sadly, I wanna know how you feel that those names are related to the same person who scammed you? Also, it shows you collecting quite alot of money in which the only person I see scamming, would be you as i don't see how Geraldine could of scammed you. So since you did rather uncalled for act of taking money from her and not giving her items or anything, I should ban you for doing what you just did... So kinah refunded denied as you just took money from her for no apparent reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.