1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SD BOOST

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by BannanV2, Nov 8, 2018.

1. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

Yeye boost sd (currently about 100mil / hr by 10% so ppl will get 10mil more, nice)
    [​IMG]

and what i can do with this item ? i thought that is some nice rare item but hey all i can do with that is smash them on 0fs to get 1 failstack (had like 20 more but hey, free failstacks ! )

With SD boost here we go again HELMS > MANES > ROUGES > IRON MINES grind spots, just delete the rest of the game beacuse noone use that.

2. mawendir

mawendir New Member

Easy dude. It has been already talked so many times, no reason to open any new topics. Take it or better leave it. Or just you can stop acting like grinding is the only way to make silver and/or learn the other ways too.

3. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

yeye go gather sheeps, gl !

4. mawendir

mawendir New Member

Here is the problem. What's wrong with gathering? Gathering sheeps and/or lumbering, mining etc. is another aspect of the game. The entire Black Desert Online is not about grinding the same monster for hours to make billions. You can gather, cook, process, fish. You can train horses. You can try some Ogre's. You can attend to boss fights. You can farm. You don't really have to play this aggresively. You can chill and try other things, you don't miss anything. Just god damn relax and get your PEN set just a little bit slower. What's wrong with it, why hurry?

5. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

but wait, im full PEN already, but if u came here to gather and ride horses whole day, i don't know what i should say to you.

6. mawendir

mawendir New Member

Sure, if even I can earn more money than you just by ride horses and gather, why wouldn't I?

7. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

Save them, maybe one day they can sell.

8. SirWinter

SirWinter New Member

10% boost is shit they should atleast boosted it up to 50% make the players want to play 90% of the people logged in are either Afking horses or just afking pearls cause no one wants to spend 2 hours to make 100m or less if you are a lower level and get camped 24/7 theres no player interactions unless its bossing and the chances of you getting a boss drop are close to none cause the players that ABUSED SD are all pened out already so ur dmg is nothing compared to them so by nerfing sd you preety much make them godly unreachable or spend a whole 3 months grinding sheeps or something or 3 months afking horses to even get close to them wich is garbage if you dont agree I D G A F! keep it to yourself !

9. Kisu

Kisu New Member

to this guy, this game is grind desert online
    you can go play other stupid mmo grinding simulators