1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Siege Schedule changes.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sya, Feb 23, 2022.

?

Possible Siege times

1. 11pm for Sillus, Silona, and Pradeth

50.0%
  2. 8pm for Sillus, Silona and Pradeth and moving Gelk/Ingy Sieges to 2pm

50.0%
  1. Sya

Sya New Member

First I would like to thank everyone at the GameZ staff for the server and what you have done with it so far.

However, I have a suggestion for the for the currently released siege schedule. I fear most players will not be able to attend ground forts (silona, sillus, and pradeth) at the current 2 pm time slot. Which is 1 pm est and 10 am pst.

I feel that changing these essential forts for gp/medals and other goodies to a later time. either 8pm (switching out gelk/ingy for ground forts) or 11pm.

I will set up a poll setup where players can vote for the best time for the forts that give GP and medals that players want.

Tozuka, FireAshes and DarkAngel1993 like this.
  2. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

Personally, I think 10pm server time. That would be 9pm for me, 6pm PST. The 8PM slot would be 4pm PST and I think our PST players wouldn't be able to make it and 11pm would be 10pm for me and me and my husband due to the time during the week wouldn't always be able to make it. I also think since we do have some EU players having the weekends having siege around that 1pm server would be a good thing, so they can get some love too.

Edit: to clarify Silona sieges etc at the 10pm and gelk/ing at the earlier time

Edit: I guess disregard this because there are too many sieges in 1 day and it is over kill imo. I like there being more sieges, but 5 a day is insane. When I put the above I didn't have the siege sch at the time.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    DarkAngel1993 likes this.
  3. Tozuka

Tozuka New Member

agreed some of the fort times should be swapped around like i cant seige much due to my time zone but i sure as hell dont want to wake up at 3am on a weekend just to seige and make gp so pushing (silona, sillus, and pradeth) forward would be great