1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Siel or Lumiel?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by TROLOLOLL, Jan 15, 2011.

1. TROLOLOLL

TROLOLOLL New Member

Which server has the highest rates/easier economy?
    As a side question, which server has more ppl, is "cooler"?

I'm new to AION and to this server so if you wanna be my first friend, first person to help or PK me let me know plz. Thx, bye. I played lots of Lineage II in the past btw.

2. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Both are the same rate, Lumiel has less people and Gamez has more people.

3. ellacafe

ellacafe Proficient

Siel has more people,
    easier to find a legion and groups for instances,
    more active trade.

The economy is crazy in Siel (check the broker, you'll know what I mean),
    don't know about Lumiel,
    but it's not that hard to earn kinah.

4. TROLOLOLL

TROLOLOLL New Member

1 more question

Hi, thanks for answering so fast, I ahve 1 more question now:
    How can I disable the trade chat?

5. iceweaver

iceweaver Sati Saigan

access the options menu (ESC, then Options, or press O for shortkey)
    then you can access game options and disable trade.

6. ellacafe

ellacafe Proficient

Or you can press above chat window: Chat Preferences Menu > Tab Options > System Information and uncheck the Information slot.
    This way if you choose chat tab window with any name, I mean Normal or Combat in those windows the trade chat won't be showed, but it will be shown in 'All'(the name) chat tab.

Hope you get what I mean >.<

7. MODDII

MODDII New Member

Things about Lumiel:

I play as an Asmodian and for the most part people are pretty cool, but like every server there are a few jackasses but thats to be expected.

People are pretty open to inviting you to parties for DP runs, pvp, and fortress raids.

The Asmodians own 98-100% of the fortresses in the abyss, which leaves pvping there to a minimum, If there is pvp there it mostly occurs at the Core, but since we own that part too, theres usually at least 10 Asmos there at a time so the Elyos who venture they don't last too long.

Most of the ground PvP is over in Ingisson which is located in Balaurea, you can get there by going to your main town (Pandemonium for Asmodians) (Sanctum for Elyos) and opening your map and looking for the Airship dock, and there should be a like an orange/red sun looking spot on the map, thats the teleporter into your side of Balaurea (Gelkmaros for Asmodians) (Ingisson for Elyos) and for whatever reason the majority of the PvP there is in Ingisson.

Economy: When you first start out on the server and get leveled up some you'll notice that the prices on some of the items in game or in the broker may seem a little daunting but don't worry.. I was fortunate enough to get a "rare" godstone drop off a mob while leveling and was able to sell it for a good chunk of change to get me started.
    -Side note: The gear that people have is a pretty good mix between Abyss gear and regular Anuhart gear, but for the ones that have abyss gear... you'll know because they'll hit you for about twice as much as you hit them for. But PvPing often will get you abyss points and raiding fortresses will get you gold medals, Get enough of each and you can earn your own abyss gear.

That pretty much covers the basics for now. Good luck and welcome to the server