1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sign help...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by prophetta, Jan 31, 2011.

1. prophetta

prophetta New Member

Well , as the title says , i need a little help...I dont know how to work with photoshop or any other program that deal with pictures ^^

So im asking to someone who does to make a sign for me :D
    It wont be hard ( i think ), i just wanna something black maybe with some detail in red ( not much ) and this written on it :

"Anyone who clings to the historically untrue --and thoroughly immoral— doctrine that ‘violence never settles anything’ I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and of the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee, and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon.Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms.” - Mr.Dubois ( Starship Troppers - Heinlein, Robert A )

yes ,it is long, i know...but maybe using a small font it would be ok....

Thx